Villaggio Italian Restaurant

Cuisine: Italian, Mediterranean, Lunch

Pros
"It is perfect for down the shore! Casual but classy, comfortable, relaxing and a great meal. Prices are great! They really work with you too. They let me use a $100 gift certificate for take out without batting an eye(wasn't up to being out) so ha"
Cons
"Could be bigger. Needs to expand! Too many ppl trying to get in I guess. The small rooms are a nice touch tho. Dont change that."
Comments
"Applebee and Fridays are old. VILLAGIO IS GREAT. Like I said its my favorite- and I dont even live here!"

$25 Gift Certificate

Buy Now 60% off
Image-5836378-10451612
Italian Mediterranean BYOB

Villaggio Italian Restaurant  Restaurant Reviews

• 6/01/2016 A diner from Manahawkin, NJ tried it, didn't like it, and rated it 2 stars. They didn't like the food, didn't like the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 8/08/2015 A diner from Tuckerton, NJ tried it.

• 3/20/2015 A diner from Franklin, MA tried it.

• 9/15/2014 A diner from Jersey City, NJ tried it and liked it. They liked the food and liked the service.

• 8/21/2014 A diner from New York, NY tried it, liked it, and rated it 5 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
    Cons
    Comments
Villaggio Italian Restaurant is located near the cities of Stafford Township, Stafford, Beach Haven West, and Eagleswood.
People found this by searching for: Villagios Manahawkin, Villagio Restaurant Manahawkin Nj, Villagio West Creek Nj, Villagio Manahawkin, Villagios In Stafford Nj, Villagio Restaurant Manahawkin, and Villagio Manahawkin Nj.