Villaggio Italian Restaurant

Cuisine: Italian, Mediterranean, Lunch

Pros
"It is perfect for down the shore! Casual but classy, comfortable, relaxing and a great meal. Prices are great! They really work with you too. They let me use a $100 gift certificate for take out without batting an eye(wasn't up to being out) so ha"
Cons
"Could be bigger. Needs to expand! Too many ppl trying to get in I guess. The small rooms are a nice touch tho. Dont change that."
Comments
"Applebee and Fridays are old. VILLAGIO IS GREAT. Like I said its my favorite- and I dont even live here!"
  • 4/25/2017

An Italian food lover from Beach Haven, NJ tried it.

• 6/01/2016

An Italian chowhound from Barnegat, NJ tried it, didn't like it, and rated it . They didn't like the food, didn't like the service, and didn't like the ambiance.

• 8/08/2015

An Italian food lover from Manahawkin, NJ tried it.

• 3/20/2015

An Italian food lover from Newark, NJ tried it.

• 9/15/2014

A dining patron from Newark, NJ tried it and liked it. They liked the food and liked the service.

• 8/21/2014

Pros
    Cons
    Comments

Italian Mediterranean BYOB

Villaggio Italian Restaurant  Restaurant Reviews

Villaggio Italian Restaurant is located near the cities of Stafford Township, Stafford, Beach Haven West, and Eagleswood.
People found this by searching for: Villaggios Manahawkin Nj, Villagio Restaurant Manahawkin, Villaggio Manahawkin Menu, Villagio Manahawkin Nj, Villagio Restaurant Manahawkin Nj, Villagio Manahawkin, Villagios Manahawkin, Villagio West Creek Nj, and Villagios In Stafford Nj.