Villaggio Italian Restaurant

Cuisine: Italian, Mediterranean, Lunch

Pros
"It is perfect for down the shore! Casual but classy, comfortable, relaxing and a great meal. Prices are great! They really work with you too. They let me use a $100 gift certificate for take out without batting an eye(wasn't up to being out) so ha"
Cons
"Could be bigger. Needs to expand! Too many ppl trying to get in I guess. The small rooms are a nice touch tho. Dont change that."
Comments
"Applebee and Fridays are old. VILLAGIO IS GREAT. Like I said its my favorite- and I dont even live here!"
  • 4/25/2017

A diner from Beach Haven, NJ tried it.

• 6/01/2016

An Italian food lover from Barnegat, NJ tried it, didn't like it, and rated it . They didn't like the food, didn't like the service, and didn't like the ambiance.

• 8/08/2015

A diner from Manahawkin, NJ tried it.

• 3/20/2015

An Italian chowhound from Newark, NJ tried it.

• 9/15/2014

An Italian chowhound from Newark, NJ tried it and liked it. They liked the food and liked the service.

• 8/21/2014

An Italian chowhound from Newark, NJ tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
    Cons
    Comments
    Pasta-mushroom-300x199

Italian Mediterranean BYOB

Villaggio Italian Restaurant  Restaurant Reviews

Villaggio Italian Restaurant is located near the cities of Stafford Township, Stafford, Beach Haven West, and Eagleswood.
People found this by searching for: Villagios In Stafford Nj, Villagio Restaurant Manahawkin, Villagio West Creek Nj, Villagio Manahawkin Nj, Villagio Restaurant Manahawkin Nj, Villagios Manahawkin, Villaggio Manahawkin Menu, Villagio Manahawkin, and Villaggios Manahawkin Nj.