Villaggio Italian Restaurant

Cuisine: Italian, Mediterranean, Lunch

Pros
"It is perfect for down the shore! Casual but classy, comfortable, relaxing and a great meal. Prices are great! They really work with you too. They let me use a $100 gift certificate for take out without batting an eye(wasn't up to being out) so ha"
Cons
"Could be bigger. Needs to expand! Too many ppl trying to get in I guess. The small rooms are a nice touch tho. Dont change that."
Comments
"Applebee and Fridays are old. VILLAGIO IS GREAT. Like I said its my favorite- and I dont even live here!"
  • 4/25/2017

An Italian chowhound from Beach Haven, NJ tried it.

• 6/01/2016

An Italian food lover from Barnegat, NJ tried it, didn't like it, and rated it . They didn't like the food, didn't like the service, and didn't like the ambiance.

• 8/08/2015

A dining patron from Manahawkin, NJ tried it.

• 3/20/2015

A diner from Newark, NJ tried it.

• 9/15/2014

A diner from Newark, NJ tried it and liked it. They liked the food and liked the service.

• 8/21/2014

An Italian chowhound from Newark, NJ tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
    Cons
    Comments
    Pasta-mushroom-300x199

Italian Mediterranean BYOB

Villaggio Italian Restaurant  Restaurant Reviews

Villaggio Italian Restaurant is located near the cities of Stafford Township, Stafford, Beach Haven West, and Eagleswood.
People found this by searching for: Villagio Manahawkin Nj, Villagio Restaurant Manahawkin Nj, Villaggios Manahawkin Nj, Villagio Manahawkin, Villagios Manahawkin, Villagio West Creek Nj, Villaggio Manahawkin Menu, Villagio Restaurant Manahawkin, and Villagios In Stafford Nj.