Vince's Mexican Restaurant

Cuisine: Mexican, Bakeries, Tex-mex

Vince's Mexican Restaurant is a Mexican, Bakeries, and Tex-mex restaurant where most Menuism users came for a family meal, paid between $10 and $25, and tipped between 15% to 18%.

Overall
Pros
"Salad and soup we're really good. I had the beef Chicana and it wasn't great."
"The best salad dressing and soup. I buy a quart of salad dressing to bring home when I go. "
"Food and service are best in town!"
"Took us 6 years to find a decent Mexican place. Being from L.A. we were kind of picky. Vince's fits the bill. It's our go-to place!"
"You just can't go wrong eating here, all the food is simply delicious. "
"Beans &rice"
"No pros"
Cons
"Interior is a bit old and faded, but it adds to the family feel and I kind of like the "dive" quality."
Comments
"Salad dressing is a MUST! I goes great on everything!"
  • 1/09/2018

A Mexican chowhound from Woodland, CA tried it.

• 1/05/2018

A Mexican food lover from Woodland, CA tried it.

• 11/16/2017

A diner from Carmichael, CA tried it, liked it, and rated it . They didn't like the food, liked the service, and didn't like the ambiance.

Pros
    Salad and soup we're really good. I had the beef Chicana and it wasn't great.
  • 10/16/2017

A Mexican food lover from Woodland, CA tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and didn't like the ambiance.

• 9/06/2017

• 9/06/2017

A Mexican food lover from US tried it.

• 5/31/2017

A Mexican chowhound from Woodland, CA tried it and liked it.

• 4/20/2017

A dining patron from Sacramento, CA tried it.

• 3/31/2017

A Mexican chowhound from Citrus Heights, CA tried it.

• 3/18/2017

A dining patron from Redwood City, CA tried it.

SavySue photo

SavySue

Woodland, CA

Consistently Good and Authentic Mexican Fare

I have been eating at Vince’s for over 20 years. Every item I have ever sampled has ranged from very good to fabulous; even the basic house side salad or soup of the day is quite tasty.

The place was totally packed last Saturday night, including a party of about 30. We waited about 5 minutes for a table. Within two minutes of being seated, a waiter appeared with chips and salsa and took our drink order. Two frosty cold Mexican beers, with limes, were delivered a short time later.

I had the Chili Rellenos and my husband ordered his usual Cheese Enchiladas (no epicurean adventures for this man). We consumed the entire basket of chips and a second one magically appeared without any action on our part. Before we could do much damage to the second basket, our dinner arrived.

My sizzling platter was filled to the brim with the two rellenos, rice and refried beans with cheese. The chilis were slightly al dente, so their texture was a perfect with the crispy batter and melted cheese filling. Extra tortillas are free for the asking and I filled three of them with the rice, beans and salsa.

Some day I’ll go in and try the steak platter, but it looks like a meal for two.

Chili Rellenos

Que Bueno!

August 4, 2010

Vince's

Great chips and salsa, good atmosphere and family owned. By far the most personable customer service in the area for Mexican food!
March 6, 2006

Good authentic Mexican food

Vince's specializes in good authentic Mexican cuisine. Their tamales and enchiladas are sensational and the amount of food is always more than enough. The extra part of the fun at Vince's is the guitar playing and serenading by one of…

2/04/2018

A Pizza chowhound from West Sacramento, CA tried MANNYS PIZZA.

1/09/2018

A diner from Woodland, CA tried Vince's Mexican Restaurant.

1/05/2018

A diner from Woodland, CA tried Vince's Mexican Restaurant.

12/16/2017

A diner from Sacramento, CA tried Father Paddy's and liked it.

12/08/2017

An American Traditional food lover from Oakland, CA tried Brown's Corner Bar & Grill.

12/04/2017

A Mexican chowhound from West Sacramento, CA tried super burrito & taqueria, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

12/03/2017

A Steakhouses chowhound from West Sacramento, CA tried Sakura.

11/28/2017

A Chinese chowhound from US tried Golden Dragon Restaurant, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

11/20/2017

A Steakhouses chowhound from Woodland, CA tried Sakura and liked it. They liked the food and liked the service.

11/18/2017

An American food lover from Vacaville, CA tried Plainfield Station.

Mexican Dinner Bakeries

Vince's Mexican Restaurant  Restaurant Reviews

People found this by searching for: Vince's Mexican Restaurant Woodland, Vinces Restaurant Woodland, Vince's Woodland, Vincemexicanrestaurant, Vince's Restaurant Woodland Ca, Vinces Woodland, and Vince's Mexican Restaurant Woodland Ca.