Vinny's Cafe

Neighborhoods: Holabird Industrial
Cuisine: Italian, Pizza, Coffee

Vinny's Cafe is a Italian, Pizza, and Coffee restaurant where most Menuism users came for a family meal, paid more than $50, and tipped between 15% to 18%.

Overall
Pros
"We have eaten many meals at Vinnies and love their food. The service is always excellent and friendly. My husband always orders the lasagne which we also order for our Christmas Eve supper at home. I usually try different dishes. All very good!"
"Great food and service for the reasonable price "
"Having good Italian food and not having a hassle to park my car."
"The kids loved the giant pizza and the flavor was great."
"Spectacular! !"
Cons
"I had a birthday party there for my son, spoke to the restaurant several times... When I got the bill, the prices were different then what I was quoted and the manager told me I should have read the menu. I pre-ordered all of the good before we even arriv"
  • 7/25/2017

An Italian food lover from Dundalk, MD tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 6/30/2017

An Italian food lover from Dundalk, MD tried it.

• 8/04/2016

An Italian chowhound from Parkville, MD tried it.

• 1/02/2016

A dining patron from Washington, DC tried it.

• 11/24/2015

A diner from Sparrows Point, MD tried it.

• 4/19/2015

A dining patron from Newark, NJ tried it.

• 4/10/2015

A dining patron from Newark, NJ tried it and liked it.

• 3/06/2015

A diner from Ashburn, VA tried it and liked it. They liked the food.

• 2/07/2015

An Ice Cream chowhound from Newark, NJ tried it.

• 12/12/2014

An Italian food lover from Ashburn, VA tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
    Great food and service for the reasonable price
Claince photo

Claince

Baltimore, MD

You're missin' it!

I can’t believe that no one has written a review on this restaurant yet. Ya gotta try it. The food is authentic Northern Italian and delicious. They have a piano player in the dining room that is a little strange, but hilarious. I can’t say enough about how much I love this place.

Pasta alla sasicci

It’s spaghetti with sausage. It’s great.

harleygirl1207 photo

harleygirl1207

Dundalk, MD

Excellent all around!

Vinny’s has terrific food and the service is wonderful! Vinny and his family make you feel like you’re part of their family! Wonderful place, wonderful food!!! Highly recommended for a romantic dinner or family get together!

Ktravels photo

Ktravels

Dundalk, MD

Best Food and Service around

Vinny’s is a place that makes you feel like you are home. From the person that seats you to Tony, who is the son of the owner who greats you like you are family, you are welcome! We have been going there for over a year now, and we have not had anything that was not good. Starting with the tomato bread they serve you as soon as you sit down, to the desserts everything is great. If you want to go casual, you can get pizza, (one of the largest pieces you will ever see) to the Italian cold cut,(the best around). Upscale Italian dishes with lots of seafood (try the mussles) to Alfredo. Try it all! You will not be disappointed!

italia1 photo

italia1

Ellicott City, MD

Delicious Italian food!

This restaurant is one of the best places to go for inexpensive traditional italian food. The fettucinne alfredo is so delicious and the best I have ever eaten. I keep coming back just for this dish!! Love it! You definitely have to try this place if you live in the Baltimore area!

Fettuccine Alfredo

February 12, 2011

Eat the pizza . . . and everything else!

Vinny's Cafe rocks - - really. Not only is the food good, but the price is right, too. The pizza is the best and what I have been looking for since I got to the East coast. Even if you load it up with all the goodies they have…

Italian Dinner Pizza

Roast Beef in Morrell Park

Giovanna's Carry-Out

Pizza in Hamilton Area

Vinny's Cafe  Restaurant Reviews

Vinny's Cafe is located near the cities of East Case, Fells Point, Canton, and Morrell Park.
People found this by searching for: Vinny's Restaurant Baltimore, Vinny's Holabird Ave, Vinny's Cafe Holabird, Vinny's Dundalk, Vinnie's Cafe Dundalk, Vinny's Cafe Dundalk, Vinny's, Dundalk Md, and Vinny's Dundalk Md.