Vinny's Cafe

Neighborhoods: Holabird Industrial
Cuisine: Italian, Pizza, Coffee

Vinny's Cafe is a Italian, Pizza, and Coffee restaurant where most Menuism users came for a family meal, paid more than $50, and tipped between 15% to 18%.

"Great food and service for the reasonable price "
"Having good Italian food and not having a hassle to park my car."
"The kids loved the giant pizza and the flavor was great."
"Spectacular! !"
"I had a birthday party there for my son, spoke to the restaurant several times... When I got the bill, the prices were different then what I was quoted and the manager told me I should have read the menu. I pre-ordered all of the good before we even arriv"
Claince photo

Baltimore, MD

You're missin' it!

I can’t believe that no one has written a review on this restaurant yet. Ya gotta try it. The food is authentic Northern Italian and delicious. They have a piano player in the dining room that is a little strange, but hilarious. I can’t say enough about how much I love this place.

Pasta alla sasicci

It’s spaghetti with sausage. It’s great.

harleygirl1207 photo

Dundalk, MD

Excellent all around!

Vinny’s has terrific food and the service is wonderful! Vinny and his family make you feel like you’re part of their family! Wonderful place, wonderful food!!! Highly recommended for a romantic dinner or family get together!

Ktravels photo

Dundalk, MD

Best Food and Service around

Vinny’s is a place that makes you feel like you are home. From the person that seats you to Tony, who is the son of the owner who greats you like you are family, you are welcome! We have been going there for over a year now, and we have not had anything that was not good. Starting with the tomato bread they serve you as soon as you sit down, to the desserts everything is great. If you want to go casual, you can get pizza, (one of the largest pieces you will ever see) to the Italian cold cut,(the best around). Upscale Italian dishes with lots of seafood (try the mussles) to Alfredo. Try it all! You will not be disappointed!

italia1 photo

Ellicott City, MD

Delicious Italian food!

This restaurant is one of the best places to go for inexpensive traditional italian food. The fettucinne alfredo is so delicious and the best I have ever eaten. I keep coming back just for this dish!! Love it! You definitely have to try this place if you live in the Baltimore area!

Fettuccine Alfredo

February 12, 2011

Eat the pizza . . . and everything else!

Vinny's Cafe rocks - - really. Not only is the food good, but the price is right, too. The pizza is the best and what I have been looking for since I got to the East coast. Even if you load it up with all the goodies they have…

Photo by redpeyton Pizza is a food so beloved in the U.S. it seems like it’s been around forever, but there are some immediate clues that pizza as we know it today is a relatively new invention. ... read more

Half-caf, triple shot, no-foam latte. What the heck does that mean? It’s not as complicated as it sounds once you know how to break it down. Most coffee drinks are some combination of espresso and ... read more

Italian Dinner Pizza

Vinny's Cafe  Restaurant Reviews

• 8/04/2016 A diner from Gaithersburg, MD tried it.

• 1/02/2016 A diner from Takoma Park, MD tried it.

• 11/24/2015 A diner from Dundalk, MD tried it.

• 4/19/2015 A diner from New York, NY tried it.

• 4/10/2015 A diner from Brooklyn, NY tried it and liked it.

• 3/06/2015 A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it and liked it. They liked the food.

• 2/07/2015 A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it.

• 12/12/2014 A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it, liked it, and rated it 5 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Great food and service for the reasonable price
  • 12/02/2014 A diner from EU tried it, liked it, and rated it 4 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 11/05/2014 A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it.

Ruth's Chris Steak House

Himalayan House

Indian in Locust Point

Aldo's Restaurant

Italian in Jonestown

Vinny's Cafe is located near the cities of East Case, Fells Point, Canton, and Morrell Park.
People found this by searching for: Vinny's Vinny's Italian Restaurant Holabird Avenue, Vinny's Dundalk, Vinnie's Cafe Dundalk, Vinny's Cafe Dundalk, Vinny's Holabird Ave, Vinny's Dundalk Md, Vinny's On Holabird Ave Baltimore Md Menu, Vinnie S Dundalk Md, and Vinny's Restaurant Baltimore.