271 3rd Ave Nw
Hickory, NC 28601-4911

Vintage House Restaurant

Cuisine: American, Seafood, Contemporary

• 5/09/2013

A diner from Fletcher, NC tried it and liked it.

• 4/12/2013

A dining patron from Newton, NC tried it and liked it.

November 27, 2010

HOW IT'S STILL IN BUSINESS AMAZES ME

We've eaten at VH, twice.\r The last time our bill was over $135.00.\r Our waitress had a terrible cold with a very bad runny nose.\r She wiped it every few seconds, with sniffing.\r We started to leave, but stuck with it.\r The steak had…
February 14, 2010

Ask About Grilled Prawns

For a special occasion when money's not really the object. this is a great restaurant. I took my wife there on Valentine's Day. They have a special menu for that day and I ordered fillet mignon with grilled prawns. The fillet mignon was…
October 29, 2008

Vintage House!

This is a very nice place. The prices are high but the food is great. It is a very romantic place for couples to have that special night out. It is also great for small groups.

7/24/2017

A Thai food lover from Newton, NC tried Mekvilai, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, didn't like the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
They have the best Thai food in Hickory area overall. I like a dish or two at other places but you cannot go wrong here. I have never had a dish I did not like and I have eaten through much of the menu over the years.
Cons
The people who work there are very nice and polite but the service is slow and the cooks are slow. I just order way ahead of time so that I do not have to wait for my food.
7/20/2017

A diner from US tried Olive Garden.

7/19/2017

A Mexican chowhound from Hickory, NC tried Rancho Viejo and liked it.

7/08/2017

An American food lover from Stone Mountain, GA tried West End Bar-B-Q.

7/06/2017

A dining patron from Springfield, TN tried Peddler Steak House, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

7/05/2017

Audrawb tried Hong Kong Cafe, liked it, and rated it . Audrawb liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

7/05/2017

A Chicken food lover from Morganton, NC tried Tasty Fried Chicken, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

7/03/2017

A diner from Clayton, NC tried Rancho Viejo, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

7/02/2017

A diner from Charlotte, NC tried J & S Cafeterias, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

7/01/2017

A dining patron from Hickory, NC tried Snack Bar.

American Seafood Contemporary

Vintage House Restaurant  Restaurant Reviews

Vintage House Restaurant is located near the cities of Long View.
People found this by searching for: The Vintage House Hickory Nc Menu, Vintage House Hickory Menu, Vintage House Hickory Nc, Vintage House Cafe Nc, Vintage House Hickory Nc Valentines Day Menue, Vintage House Restaurant Hickory Nc Menu, Vintage House Hickory Nc Menu, The Vintage House Hickory Nc, and Vintage House Menu In Hickory Nc.