5541 Clairemont Mesa Blvd

VIP Oriental Buffet

Neighborhoods: Clairemont Mesa East
Cuisine: Asian, Catering, Lunch

Overall
Pros
"noodles"
Cons
"Bad pork meat, old"
Comments
"Busy at night"
  • 2/07/2018

An Asian chowhound from San Diego, CA tried it, didn't like it, and rated it . They didn't like the food, didn't like the service, and didn't like the ambiance.

• 12/10/2014

An Asian chowhound from Seattle, WA tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
    noodles
    Cons
    Bad pork meat, old
    Comments
    Busy at night
  • 6/14/2014

• 10/09/2013

An Asian food lover from San Diego, CA tried it.

• 5/04/2013

A diner from Garden Grove, CA tried it and liked it.

marcelo_bermann photo

marcelo_bermann

San Diego, CA

MSG head-ache, no refund!

We really meant to go across the street to Bismilla’s, the Indian Restaurant with an $8.95 dinner buffet that we really enjoy…(excellent food!), but their buffet closes at eight and I didn’t want to spring for regular dinner (a lot pricier), so we looked across the st. and found VIP Oriental Buffet…
I asked about MSG and was given a note with plates that didn’t have it, most of which were un-available, An older man seeming to be the cook directed me to 4 dishes, I woke-up with a headache lasted all day! Two days later finally reaced the owner who refused to refund me, totally un-acceptable!

chicken, por, beef, fish

Frozen Yogurt in Clairemont Mesa

Greek Islands Cafe

Greek in Marina

VIP Oriental Buffet  Restaurant Reviews

VIP Oriental Buffet is located near the cities of San Diego County, Hillcrest, Coronado, and Old Town San Diego.
People found this by searching for: Vip Buffet San Diego, Vip Oriental Buffet Clairmont Mesa, Vip Buffet San Diego Coupon, Vip Oriental Buffet, Vip Oriental Buffet Menu, Vip Buffet San Diego Menu, Display Menu For Vip, Vip Oriental Buffet Coupon, and Vip Oriental Buffet Clairmont Mesa San Diego.