320 Western Ave
Allegan, MI 49010

Vitale's Pizza

Cuisine: Pizza, Lunch, Catering

Overall
Pros
"Good pizza!"
"Staff very nice and pleasant. Have had pizza and their subs both are delicious."
"The toping was all on one side"
"Very nice, respectful staff. They always say "thanks for the tip!" Awesome manager!"
"They told me a price over the phone. Then when I got the pizza they charged me $20 more. They refused to credit my card. The manager was very very rude. I will never eat there again because of the way I was treated."
"Fantastic food."
"Awesome!"
Cons
"Delivery takes too long. "
"They told me a price over the phone. Then we I received the pizza it was $20 more. They refused to credit my card. The manager was very very rude. I will never eat there again because of the way I was treated. No pro to this place"
Comments
"Expect great food and wonderful service."
  • 5/20/2017

A Pizza food lover from Plainwell, MI tried it.

• 5/14/2017

A Pizza chowhound from Allegan, MI tried it.

• 5/11/2017

A Pizza chowhound from Philadelphia, PA tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 2/25/2017

A dining patron from Marcellus, MI tried it.

• 2/24/2017

A Pizza food lover from US tried it.

• 12/27/2016

A dining patron from US tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and didn't like the ambiance.

• 12/20/2016

A Pizza food lover from Allegan, MI tried it and liked it. They liked the food.

• 4/16/2016

A Pizza food lover from Grand Haven, MI tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and didn't like the ambiance.

Pros
    Good pizza!
  • 1/30/2016

A dining patron from Texarkana, TX tried it.

• 12/31/2015

A Pizza chowhound from US tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pizza

September 11, 2005

Husbands Favorite Pizza

My husband loves this pizza. He thinks that they have the best pizza ever. I however lived in Chicago for a bit and can say that there pizza is mediocre. It is ok but I would rather stick to one of the other chains. The wait for the pizza…

Pizza Lunch Takeout

Vitale's Pizza  Restaurant Reviews

People found this by searching for: Vitale's Allegan, Vitales Allegan, Vitalies Allegan Mi, Vitales Pizza Allegan, Vitale's Pizza Allegan, Vitales Allegan Mi, Vitale S Allegan Mi, and Vitalies Pizza Allegan.