Vitale's Pizza

Cuisine: Pizza, Lunch, Catering

Overall
Pros
"Good pizza!"
"Staff very nice and pleasant. Have had pizza and their subs both are delicious."
"The toping was all on one side"
"Very nice, respectful staff. They always say "thanks for the tip!" Awesome manager!"
"They told me a price over the phone. Then when I got the pizza they charged me $20 more. They refused to credit my card. The manager was very very rude. I will never eat there again because of the way I was treated."
"Fantastic food."
"Awesome!"
Cons
"Delivery takes too long. "
"They told me a price over the phone. Then we I received the pizza it was $20 more. They refused to credit my card. The manager was very very rude. I will never eat there again because of the way I was treated. No pro to this place"
Comments
"Expect great food and wonderful service."
September 11, 2005

Husbands Favorite Pizza

My husband loves this pizza. He thinks that they have the best pizza ever. I however lived in Chicago for a bit and can say that there pizza is mediocre. It is ok but I would rather stick to one of the other chains. The wait for the pizza…

Pizza

Photo by redpeyton Pizza is a food so beloved in the U.S. it seems like it’s been around forever, but there are some immediate clues that pizza as we know it today is a relatively new invention. ... read more

Pizza Lunch Takeout

Vitale's Pizza  Restaurant Reviews

• 4/16/2016 A diner from Allendale, MI tried it, liked it, and rated it 4 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and didn't like the ambiance.

Pros
    Good pizza!
  • 1/30/2016 A diner from TX tried it.

• 12/31/2015 A diner from US tried it, liked it, and rated it 4 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 11/09/2015 Lillianp tried it, liked it, and rated it 5 stars. Lillianp liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
    Staff very nice and pleasant. Have had pizza and their subs both are delicious.
    Cons
    Delivery takes too long.
    Comments
    Expect great food and wonderful service.
  • 8/04/2015 A diner from Lansing, MI tried it, liked it, and rated it 2 stars. They didn't like the food, liked the service, and didn't like the ambiance.

Pros
    The toping was all on one side
  • 6/07/2015 A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it, liked it, and rated it 5 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 6/05/2015 A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it.

• 6/04/2015 A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it, liked it, and rated it 4 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 6/02/2015 A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it, liked it, and rated it 5 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 4/15/2015 A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it, liked it, and rated it 4 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

People found this by searching for: Vitales Allegan, Vitales Pizza Allegan Menu, Vitales Pizza Allegan, Vitale's Pizza Allegan, Vitales Allegan Mi, Vitale's Allegan, and Vitalies Pizza Allegan.