320 Western Ave
Allegan, MI 49010

Vitale's Pizza

Cuisine: Pizza, Lunch, Catering

Overall
Pros
"Good pizza!"
"Staff very nice and pleasant. Have had pizza and their subs both are delicious."
"The toping was all on one side"
"Very nice, respectful staff. They always say "thanks for the tip!" Awesome manager!"
"They told me a price over the phone. Then when I got the pizza they charged me $20 more. They refused to credit my card. The manager was very very rude. I will never eat there again because of the way I was treated."
"Fantastic food."
"Awesome!"
Cons
"Delivery takes too long. "
"They told me a price over the phone. Then we I received the pizza it was $20 more. They refused to credit my card. The manager was very very rude. I will never eat there again because of the way I was treated. No pro to this place"
Comments
"Expect great food and wonderful service."
  • 6/02/2017

A dining patron from Plainwell, MI tried it, didn't like it, and rated it . They didn't like the food, didn't like the service, and didn't like the ambiance.

• 5/20/2017

A diner from Plainwell, MI tried it.

• 5/14/2017

A dining patron from Allegan, MI tried it.

• 5/11/2017

A diner from Philadelphia, PA tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 2/25/2017

A Pizza chowhound from Marcellus, MI tried it.

• 2/24/2017

A dining patron from US tried it.

• 12/27/2016

A dining patron from US tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and didn't like the ambiance.

• 12/20/2016

A Pizza chowhound from Allegan, MI tried it and liked it. They liked the food.

• 4/16/2016

A Pizza chowhound from Grand Haven, MI tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and didn't like the ambiance.

Pros
    Good pizza!
  • 1/30/2016

A diner from Texarkana, TX tried it.

Pizza

September 11, 2005

Husbands Favorite Pizza

My husband loves this pizza. He thinks that they have the best pizza ever. I however lived in Chicago for a bit and can say that there pizza is mediocre. It is ok but I would rather stick to one of the other chains. The wait for the pizza…

Pizza Lunch Takeout

Vitale's Pizza  Restaurant Reviews

People found this by searching for: Vitale's Allegan, Vitales Onlineallegan, Vitale's Pizza Allegan, Vitales Pizza Allegan, Vitales Allegan Mi, Vitales Allegan, Vitalies Alegan, Vitalies Pizza Allegan, and Vitales Pizza Allegan Menu.