Vitale's Restaurant & Caterers

Cuisine: Italian, Catering, Italian Cuisine

Vitale's Restaurant & Caterers is a Italian, Catering, and Italian Cuisine restaurant where most Menuism users came for a family meal, paid between $10 and $25, and tipped less than 15%.

"Great food!"
  • 7/14/2017

An Italian chowhound from Denville, NJ tried it and liked it. They didn't like the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 2/25/2017

An Italian chowhound from Bergenfield, NJ tried it.

• 2/18/2017

A dining patron from Monroe, NY tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 1/19/2017

An Italian food lover from Allendale, NJ tried it and liked it.

• 11/04/2016

An Italian food lover from Englewood, NJ tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 4/21/2016

A diner from Westwood, NJ tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 3/09/2016

A dining patron from New York, NY tried it.

• 11/22/2015

A dining patron from Fair Lawn, NJ tried it.

• 11/12/2015

A dining patron from Teaneck, NJ tried it.

• 3/18/2015

An Italian chowhound from Newark, NJ tried it.

While Italian cuisine involves many meats, cheeses, seafood, and vegetables, most of us associate Italian cuisine first and foremost with pasta. Pasta comes in many shapes and sizes, and each more

nypdmounted photo

Paramus, NJ

mothers day dinner

i have to say we went there for mothers day buffet dinner… the old saying is you get what you pay for and boy oh boy how true that is!! this was my first visit to this place and be assured its my last… i would not have fed that GARBAGE to my dog. HORRIBLE gross dirty and the food was real bad. we were so dissapointed and the waitress new it and asked us about it but when the bill came she did NOTHING .. i had to speak to the manager myself and he took off some money but in my opinion not enough!! I will never go back to this place and if asked about it you can only imagine what my answer and opinion will be .. You should be ashamed of yourselves not to mention we all got sick very sick!! and Im sure others did as well ..

all was horrible

June 12, 2010

Delicious Food

We went to their Tuesday night Prime Rib buffet. What a meal! We started off with a great antipasto; all kinds of Italian cold cuts, asparagus wrapped in prosciutto, a number of cheeses like provolone, swiss, camembert, and several…
April 15, 2010

Good Food

This is a nice place with a cute patio area. Food is very good and the portions are large. It's worth checking out!
June 23, 2009

Best restaurant in Teaneck

Vitale's is the best restaurant in Teaneck. The atmosphere is friendly, food & service are great. Outdoor patio is very pleasant if the weather is good.

Italian Dinner Catering

Vitale's Restaurant & Caterers  Restaurant Reviews

Vitale's Restaurant & Caterers is located near the cities of Hackensack, Bogota, Bergenfield, Englewood, and Maywood.
People found this by searching for: Vitale's Restaurant, Teaneck New Jersey Lunch Menu, Vitale's Teaneck, Nj, Vitalli In Bogota, Vitali Restaurant In Bogotat, Vitales In Bogota, Vitale's Restaurant Teaneck Nj, and Vitales Teaneck Menu.