Vito's Pizza

Cuisine: Pizza, American, Italian

Pros
"Sicilian pizza"
Cons
"Everything else besides the food. The new female counter girls are useless. They Called me back asking about my credit card and delivery when I ordered food for pickup. Clueless. Couldn't subtract 2$ from my bill and give me proper change. I would rat"
  • 10/05/2015

A dining patron from Delhi, 07 tried it, liked it, and rated it . They didn't like the food, didn't like the service, and didn't like the ambiance.

• 4/02/2014

A Pizza chowhound from Newark, NJ tried it, didn't like it, and rated it . They liked the food, didn't like the service, and didn't like the ambiance.

Pros
    Sicilian pizza
    Cons
  • 3/28/2014

A Pizza food lover from Newark, NJ tried it.

Pizza

Pasta-mushroom-300x199

TERRIBLE

Absolutely TERRIBLE service. Mistakes are made and I can forgive them but not when the business REFUSES to right their mistakes. I will NEVER make the mistake of giving these people my money again. Then sent the wrong foods and when I called I was offered $2 off my next order. First off, NEXT? Why would there be a next time when this time left me without enough food to feed my family?! Do yourself a favor and go ANYWHERE but here.

Pizza Delivery American

Vito's Pizza  Restaurant Reviews

Vito's Pizza is located near the cities of Haddon Heights, Runnemede, Magnolia, Lawnside, and Glendora.
People found this by searching for: Vito's Pizza Barrington Nj, Vitos Barrington, Vito's Pizza Barrington, Vito's Pizza Menu Barrington, Vitos Barrington Nj, Vito's Barrington, Vito's Pizza Menu Clements, and Vitos Pizza Barrington.