Vito's Pizza

Cuisine: Pizza, American, Italian

Pros
"Sicilian pizza"
Cons
"Everything else besides the food. The new female counter girls are useless. They Called me back asking about my credit card and delivery when I ordered food for pickup. Clueless. Couldn't subtract 2$ from my bill and give me proper change. I would rat"
  • 10/05/2015

A Pizza food lover from Delhi, 07 tried it, liked it, and rated it . They didn't like the food, didn't like the service, and didn't like the ambiance.

• 4/02/2014

A dining patron from Newark, NJ tried it, didn't like it, and rated it . They liked the food, didn't like the service, and didn't like the ambiance.

Pros
    Sicilian pizza
    Cons
  • 3/28/2014

A dining patron from Newark, NJ tried it.

TERRIBLE

Absolutely TERRIBLE service. Mistakes are made and I can forgive them but not when the business REFUSES to right their mistakes. I will NEVER make the mistake of giving these people my money again. Then sent the wrong foods and when I called I was offered $2 off my next order. First off, NEXT? Why would there be a next time when this time left me without enough food to feed my family?! Do yourself a favor and go ANYWHERE but here.

September 11, 2012

Vitos Pizza shines!

For real New York style pizza and authentic sicilian pie, this is the place to be. I cannot praise Vitos enough. In addition to the perfect pizza, all other menu items have been delicious. The staff and owner are always friendly and…
September 11, 2012

8/23/2017

A Chinese chowhound from Haddon Heights, NJ tried No 1 Chinese Food Take Out, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

7/15/2017

A Chinese chowhound from Haddonfield, NJ tried No 1 Chinese Food Take Out.

6/29/2017

A Chinese chowhound from US tried No 1 Chinese Food Take Out, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, didn't like the service, and didn't like the ambiance.

Pros
Poopfart
6/11/2017

A diner from US tried No 1 Chinese Food Take Out.

6/03/2017

A diner from Providence, RI tried No 1 Chinese Food Take Out, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and didn't like the ambiance.

5/30/2017

A Chinese chowhound from Haddonfield, NJ tried No 1 Chinese Food Take Out.

5/18/2017

A Chinese chowhound from Cherry Hill, NJ tried No 1 Chinese Food Take Out and liked it.

5/09/2017

A dining patron from Haddonfield, NJ tried No 1 Chinese Food Take Out, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

5/04/2017

A Chinese food lover from Haddonfield, NJ tried No 1 Chinese Food Take Out.

4/17/2017

A dining patron from Collingswood, NJ tried No 1 Chinese Food Take Out.

Pizza Delivery American

Vito's Pizza  Restaurant Reviews

Vito's Pizza is located near the cities of Haddon Heights, Runnemede, Magnolia, Lawnside, and Glendora.
People found this by searching for: Vito's Pizza Barrington, Vitos Barrington, Vito's Pizza Menu Barrington, Vitos Pizza Barrington, Vito's Pizza Barrington Nj, Vitos Barrington Nj, Vito's Barrington, and Vito's Pizza Menu Clements.