5921 Warner Ave
Huntington Beach, CA 92649-4659

Vittorio's Italian Restaurant

Cuisine: Pizza, Italian, American

Vittorio's Italian Restaurant is a Pizza, Italian, and American restaurant where most Menuism users came for a meal on the go and paid between $10 and $25.

Overall
Pros
"Best thin crust pizza in HB!"
"Friendly service, great tasting, love the artichokes"
"Excellent food, good wine selection, friendly servers."
Cons
"There were no problems with our meal or with the service. We left full and happy!"
Comments
"I believe their problems with new ownership are in the past."
  • 8/20/2021

A Pizza chowhound from Los Angeles, CA tried it.

• 3/19/2021

A Pizza chowhound from Huntington Beach, CA tried it.

• 2/12/2021

A Pizza food lover from US tried it.

• 4/06/2019

Barrym333 tried it, liked it, and rated it . Barrym333 liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
    Best thin crust pizza in HB!
  • 4/16/2018

A dining patron from Los Angeles, CA tried it.

• 12/01/2017

A diner from Pomona, CA tried it.

• 7/30/2017

A diner from Huntington Beach, CA tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
    Friendly service, great tasting, love the artichokes
  • 3/11/2017

A Pizza food lover from Pomona, CA tried it.

• 12/18/2016

Eleanord tried it, liked it, and rated it . Eleanord liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
    Excellent food, good wine selection, friendly servers.
    Cons
    Comments
    I believe their problems with new ownership are in the past.
  • 8/22/2016

A diner from AZ tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pizza

Pasta-mushroom-300x199

BarryM333 photo

BarryM333

Huntington Beach, CA

Best thin crust pizza!

If you like thin crust pizza this is the place. Has been for over 40 years!

HeidiA photo

HeidiA

Costa Mesa, CA

NEVER AGAIN!

We overheard the table directly behind us telling Allison that “you just can’t stop taking the Entertainment Book, we only came in because we found you in the book.” We of course eavesdropped, because we were in the exact same situation. She told them that she’d send the manager over. After she left their table, we interrupted them and asked what the problem was, and they told us that their Entertainment Card was not being honored. We told them how we only chose Vittorio’s because we found them in the Book, and waited for the manager. The owner himself came to their table, and proceeded to tell them that “We don’t have no contract with them! We were closed for a year and I’m the new owner, and we don’t have to take the Entertainment Book” While this is true, they should have posted a sign telling people that the Entertainment Book is no longer valid at this restaurant. In addition, he was so INCREDIBLY RUDE that I was about to have a fit
Here is the deal. If you buy a restaurant, you should know what advertising they have out there. I also don’t understand how if you’ve been closed for a full year and have re-opened under new ownership, how there is even an ad in the Entertainment book at all for you. They print yearly. Also, see the pictures we took…the logo for the restaurant, the menu, the signage on the restaurant, the phone number and the address are all the same.

And, is it really worth $17 ??? Instead of creating 4 people that hate your restaurant, and will tell 10 people each, and on and on…take the frickin’ $17 off and make some regular customers! Let us thank you profusely for honoring the Entertainment Coupon when you didn’t have to!
My husband told Allison to make sure the owner did NOT come to our table, because I would be likely to rip him a new one and ruin everyone’s night.

To the owner: You just lost a ton of business. I am a small business owner, and I love to support other small businesses. I know a ton of business owners in Huntington. I will be telling everyone I know how terrible my experience was, and I hope you go out of business. Fine, don’t take the free advertising from the Entertainment Book that the previous owners paid for. And learn some grammar, while you’re at it. Oh, and more importantly, learn some manners!

Do NOT support this business! And, really, you can get decent Italian food just about anywhere, it’s not that difficult to master. Go somewhere else.

bacon wrapped shrimp pasta

Pizza Italian Good For Kids

Vittorio's Italian Restaurant  Restaurant Reviews

Vittorio's Italian Restaurant is located near the cities of Huntington, Huntingtn Bch, and North Coast.
People found this by searching for: Vittorio's Restaurant Huntington Beach, Vittorio's Restaurant Huntington Beach, Menu, Vittorio's Huntington Beach, Vittorios Restaurant Huntington Beach Menu, Vittorio's Italian Restaurant Huntington Beach Menu, Vittorio's Italian Restaurant Huntington Beach, Ca, Vittorio's Hb, Vittorio's Huntington Beach Menu, and Vittorio's Italian Restaurant Huntington Beach Ca.