316 Valley Brook Ave
Lyndhurst, NJ 07071-1807

Vivo Ristorante

Cuisine: Specialty Soup & Sandwiches, Italian, Mexican

Vivo Ristorante is a Specialty Soup & Sandwiches, Italian, and Mexican restaurant where most Menuism users came for a family meal and tipped more than 18%.

me1013 photo

me1013

North Arlington, NJ

Going downhill fast

My family and I have gone to vivo for some years now on Christmas Eve. There are a bunch of us and we spend a pretty penny. The past few years, the food hasn’t been as good… This past Christmas Eve was the worst ever. The service was AWFUL, the waitress was nasty, the food took forever to come out and some of it was incorrect. When we told the waitress, she seemed annoyed with us… hello? Our dessert came out WELLLLLLLLLLLLL before our coffee did and when we told her, she snapped at us. Lou the owner (or possibly former owner I’ve been hearing) is not all that pleasant… I would not want to work there and I won’t be eating there again any time soon.

Specialty Soup & Sandwiches Italian Mexican

Vivo Ristorante  Restaurant Reviews

Vivo Ristorante is located near the cities of Lyndhurst Twp, Rutherford, North Arlington, Belleville, and East Rutherford.
People found this by searching for: Vivo Restaurant Lyndhurst Nj, Vivo Lyndhurst Nj, Vivo Family Restaurant Lyndhurst Nj, Vivo Ristorante Lyndhurst Menu, Vivo Ristorante Lyndhurst Nj, Vivo East Rutherford, Vivo Lyndhurst, Vivo Restaurant Lyndhurst, and Vivo Ristorante Lyndhurst.