11725 Lee Hwy
Fairfax, VA 22030

Vocelli Pizza

Cuisine: Pasta, Late Night, Lunch

Vocelli Pizza is a Pasta, Late Night, and Lunch restaurant where most Menuism users came for a family meal and paid between $25 and $50.

MUSTREAD photo

MUSTREAD

Centreville, VA

***MUST READ***

MUST READ REVIEW ABOUT WHAT TYPE OF PEOPLE ARE RUNNING THIS STORE***
I think everyone should know what the owner of this Vocelli’s said to me this afternoon. My last 2 out of 3 orders had Hair in the Pizza this first time and hair baked in the stromboli the 2nd time. Ravi Kapoor (the Owner) said he was going to credit my card back which he never did. I contacted him a month later and he said he did not have any record of my order, which I’m sure he was hoping I no longer had the receipt, although I did hold on to it since this was not the first time I have had issues with this store. He finally told me to come by the store to get my money back and here is WHAT YOU NEED TO KNOW… After he threw the cash and receipt at me he said and I quote “IF YOU SPEND THIS MONEY, I WISH CANCER AND DEATH UPON ALL YOUR CHILDREN AND FAMILY” HE CONTINUED TO CALL ME A LIAR ABOUT THE HAIR AND SAID I WISH DEATH TO YOU AND YOUR FAMILY, GET OUT!!! SERIOUSLY, who says that? I did go off back at him and it took everything I had to not go behind the counter after him. Please know when and if you order food from this filthy establishment, if you complain about hair baked in your food, you will be attacked verbally with hopes of death to you and your family. I have reached out to the powers that be that handle the franchises and I’m sure nothing will happen to him since he is the owner. PLEASE keep in mind what type of person you are dealing with and take your business elsewhere. I am a father of a 7 month old daughter and what he said was unacceptable and this guy should not be in business!!!!! PLEASE TAKE YOUR BUSINESS ELSEWHERE!!!!!!!!!!!!

Pasta Delivery Late Night

Vocelli Pizza  Restaurant Reviews

Vocelli Pizza is located near the cities of Oakton and North Springfield.
People found this by searching for: Ravi Kapoor Vocelli Pizza, Vocelli Pizza Fairfax, Vocelli Pizza Review, Rfairfax Vocelli Pizza Reviews, Pizza Fairfax Va+Owner Ravi, Did Vocelli Franchize Close, Vocelli's Pizza Fairfax Station, Picoolo Restaurant Faifax, and Vocelli Fairfax Station.