1201 W McDermott Dr

Voila

Cuisine: Bakeries, Breakfast, Catering

February 25, 2008

Favorite Place EVER!!!

My godmother told me about Voila when it first opened. I frequent the restaurant/bistro at least once a week. It's great for breakfast, lunch or dinner. Fantastic crepes on the weekends! I recommend the banana and nutella. It's also fab.…
October 9, 2006

Best bread, pastries & croissants I've found in DFW!

Okay, I'm a bread-lover. I admit it. Never really took to the "no carb" lifestyle. And I've had some really good bread in my life, but this bakery in Allen is amazing.\r \r Their chocolate croissants are pure decadence. They get everything…
July 28, 2006

Best Bakery in DFW

Voila is in my opinion the best Bakery in the DFW area. they bake fresh every morning. Their breads, danishes and pastries are superb, as good as in Europe. They also offer sandwiches made with the fresh bread, yumm and salads with…

4/19/2019

A Salads food lover from Allen, TX tried Mom's Cafe, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
great Liver & Onions
Cons
they rarely answer the phone - great service otherwise Would also like option to double meat on entrees
2/28/2019

A diner from Bethel, CT tried Hello Boba, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

2/09/2019

A Bakery & Pastries food lover from Allen, TX tried The Cheesecake Factory and liked it.

2/07/2019

A dining patron from US tried Tian An Men Square Wok & Grill, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
I work in walking distance to them and they are always friendly when I go in. They even deliver to us which is nice esp when it s cold outside. Food is real good
12/16/2018

A diner from US tried Hello Boba and liked it. They liked the food and liked the service.

11/17/2018

A Coffee & Tea chowhound from US tried Hello Boba and liked it.

9/03/2018

A Chinese chowhound from Euless, TX tried Tian An Men Square Wok & Grill, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
I try every Chinese restaurant I see in the area, but I always come back to Tian An Men feeling guilty. I guess that's how you're you supposed to feel when you cheat on the one you love. I love you, Tian An Men, especially when you get your spice on!
8/25/2018

A diner from Mckinney, TX tried Stacy's Chinese Express.

7/04/2018

A diner from Omaha, NE tried Two Rows Grill & Brewery, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

6/25/2018

A chowhound from Arlington, TX tried Starbucks Coffee, didn't like it, and rated it . They didn't like the food, didn't like the service, and didn't like the ambiance.

Bakeries Breakfast Outdoor seating
Tips
  • Visit the Coupons section of the website for monthly savings.
Sun-Sat 10:00AM - 09:00PM

Voila  Restaurant Reviews

People found this by searching for: 1201 W. Mcdermott Dr Allen Tx, Voila Resturant Allen, Voila Restaurant Mcdermott, Voila Restaurant Allen, Voila Allen, Voila Allen Tx, and Voila Mckinney.