9227 Parkway E
Birmingham, AL 35206

Waffle House

Neighborhoods: Roebuck
Cuisine: American, Kid's Menu, Catering

Waffle House is a American, Kid's Menu, and Catering restaurant where most Menuism users came for a family meal, paid between $25 and $50, and tipped more than 18%.

Overall
Cons
"As I was eating I found a Roach in my food and this happened on 4/30/14"
Comments
"I will never eat at waffle house again"
  • 4/02/2018

An American food lover from Los Angeles, CA tried it.

• 3/05/2017

An American food lover from Birmingham, AL tried it.

• 12/26/2015

A diner from US tried it.

• 5/09/2015

A dining patron from Atlanta, GA tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 3/10/2015

An American chowhound from Atlanta, GA tried it.

• 2/11/2015

An American food lover from Atlanta, GA tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 5/02/2014

A dining patron from Miami, FL tried it, didn't like it, and rated it . They didn't like the food, didn't like the service, and didn't like the ambiance.

Cons
    As I was eating I found a Roach in my food and this happened on 4/30/14
    Comments
    I will never eat at waffle house again
  • 4/25/2014

A diner from Miami, FL tried it and didn't like it.

• 4/10/2014

A diner from Chicago, IL tried it.

• 2/10/2014

loviedc5 photo

loviedc5

Birmingham, AL

Worst service and food ever

The cook Tracee sent me burnt hashbrowns because the grits was lumpy. I requested to have hashbrowns redone and I never received them. When I. Continually asked waitress about hashbrowns the cook indicated that they were coming. Still no hashbrowns and it was not taken off my ticket. No apology was given this was the worst restaurant ever.

Side of bacon

Horrible

American Kid's Menu Good For Kids

Waffle House  Restaurant Reviews

Waffle House is located near the cities of Mountain Brook.
People found this by searching for: Waffle House Hoover, Waffle House In Birmingham Al, Waffle House Roebuck Pkwy, Waffle House Roebuck, Waffle House In Roebuck Numbep, Waffle House In Roebuck, Waffle House Roebuck Al, and Waffle House Roebuck Parkway.