9420 Daniels Pkwy
Fort Myers, FL 33912

Waffle House

Cuisine: Breakfast, American, American Traditional

Waffle House is a Breakfast, American, and American Traditional restaurant where most Menuism users came for a family meal, paid between $10 and $25, and tipped between 15% to 18%.

• 11/11/2016

A diner from US tried it.

• 8/25/2014

A Breakfast chowhound from Atlanta, GA tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

rholland63 photo

rholland63

Cape Coral, FL

Waffles so so good

Here is my 2 cents on the food. WOW every time I have gone here the food is fantastic. I always get a waffles. They are crispy and hot. Waffle House , people get the waffles. The cook always does my eggs right, over easy. The 9 variation of hashbrowns. I get the standard potaoes, always great .Coffee is good.BUT the cups are TOO small…too many refills adding cream and sugar too many times ;(~~~
Anyway the food has always been done to my great satisfaction.

Now chit chat. We were there on a Thursday, 1120 am. WOW crowded. But did get a table. Christy(? )was a outstanding server. She was fast, helpful, and attentive. 15 minutes later the rush of people were gone. (thank you) …The staff were great cleaning and shining up the place. I love coming here, but too bad they are 11 miles from crib. Good thing I guess , I would get fat on waffles & bacon otherwise.

When in the area or passing on the 75 stop in here. Please!!!!!

light crispy mmm good - waffle at Waffle House

waffle

light crispy and hot to order

Breakfast American American Traditional

Waffle House  Restaurant Reviews

Waffle House is located near the cities of North Fort Myers and Ft Myers.
People found this by searching for: Waffle House Menu, Waffle House Daniels, Waffle House Reviews Daniels Parkway Florida, Waffle House Reviews Ft Myers, Fort Myers Waffle House Reviews, and Waffle House Daniels Parkway.