8906 Fingerboard Rd
Frederick, MD 21704

Waffle House

Cuisine: American, Catering, Lunch

Waffle House is a American, Catering, and Lunch restaurant where most Menuism users came for a family meal.

steadydiner photo

steadydiner

New Market, MD

waffle house fingerboard road frederick md

I have eaten in many Waffle Houses and this one is the very worst I have experienced. Went in at around 2pm and the table tops ere dirty and floor wasn’t much better. Should have walked out at that point. My wife ordered waffle and biscuits and gravy. There were very small globs of what looked like cement ready to set up on each of the four roll tops. One bite and she stopped. Totally cold and very bad taste. Looked like it had been sitting out all day. I ordered the special of eggs, waffle and country ham. Although the menu said $7.99 including ham, they charged $1.20 more for the very small slice of ham, which had a bone in the middle. I got three bites of ham. The eggs were fried together and were very very small. We ordered two sodas and ask if there refills, The server said yes, however she never allowed us refills. The cooking area was dirty and there were 8 people all standing around in that area. They were all laughing and talking so loud, it was very uncomfortable. We sent the awful gravy dish back and the server made no comment. When we checked out, the cashier ask “if everything was ok” and I said “no, it was terrible” She ask what was wrong and I told “it was terrible and we sent the gravy dish back” She said “oh I’m sorry” and went ringing up my bill. I ask if there was some adjust since my wife did not eat and she replied, “I don’t really know” She turned and ask one of the other 7 or 8 employees and none of them would respond. One went into the back and when she came out, she told the other lady to take that price off. Needless to say, this last time for this location and it has turned me off to WAFFLE HOUSE. The entire crew (including the cook) needs retrained and they need to spend some time cleaning, instead of standing around socializing…..By the way there was only three other customers in there at the time.

101. Biscuits and Gravy

TERRIBLE LIKE CEMENT THAT WAS IN THE PROCESSING OF SETTING UP.

American Good For Kids Catering

Waffle House  Restaurant Reviews

Waffle House is located near the cities of Urbana and Ballenger Creek.
People found this by searching for: 8906 Fingerboard Rd Urbana Md, Waffle House On Fingerboard Reviews, Waffle House Urbana Reviews, and Waffle House Fingerboard Rd, Frederick, Md Menu.