4210 Lakeland Hills Blvd
Lakeland, FL 33805

Waffle House

Cuisine: American, American Traditional, Kid's Menu

Waffle House is a American, American Traditional, and Kid's Menu restaurant where most Menuism users came for fun with friends, paid between $10 and $25, and tipped between 15% to 18%.

clock929 photo

clock929

Lakeland, FL

A very friendly staff

I eat at this restaurant at least twice a week, and they very customer oriented. Everyone’s smiling and they greet you with enthusiasm as you walk in. The service is fast and the food is good. I am not a big fan of some places here in Lakeland, but this Waffle House out performs most places in town!

Steak "n Eggs

Good!

barnibear photo

barnibear

Bartow, FL

Not so hot

Have tried their omelettes, eggs over easy – pretty much breakfast items all around – I guess they fix burgers, but i can’t eat them without FF’s (and actually prefer breakfast with FF’s!) That’s life.

All the WHouses are standard size, small diner/walk in size if you get there during busy times, out of luck, have to wait – but I don’t. If not busy, can handle their breakfast fare—altho the omelettes tend to be a bit rubbery, a lot of ketchup helps cover that. The eggs over easy requested “on top of one piece of toast” – every time I ask for that, they aren’t on the toast and it’s hard to put them on yourself without breaking yellow etc! I don’t go there often enough to fuss about it, but I do always ask "when will you start serving French Fries! Those shreds scattered and moosed around in the pan are not worth the effort to me. The coffee is not as good as McD’s and other places, always tastes kind of like bottom of pot – it’s ok…just not my first choice for dining. Got some friends that love it – I go and keep my mouth shut. BTW this drop down menu shows “pancakes” – they tell us they “don’t serve pancakes” … just waffles. whatever.

97. Omelette

Rubbery, had to cover with ketchup. Bacon had to go back to be finished cooking. I had western omelette, toast/bacon/side of sliced tomatoes—the tom’s were mushy (but been refrigerated awhile I guess). Husbands ham/cheese omelette OK, he’s not hard to please – a bit runny (I peeked). He always drinks Iced tea in restaurants-said it was weak; my coffee was their usual but I needed it!

American Breakfast/Brunch American Traditional

Waffle House  Restaurant Reviews

Waffle House is located near the cities of Eaton Park.
People found this by searching for: Pancake House Lakeland Hills Blvd, Waffle House Lakeland Hills Blvd, Waffle House/Lakeland,Fl/Serve Pancakes, How To Make A Western Omelet Waffle House, Breakfast Places That Deliver In Lakeland,, Restaurants That Deliver 33805, Waffle House Toast, China 1 Lakeland Hills Blvd, and 4210 Lakeland Hills Blvd Lakeland Fl.