4575 E Highway 20
Niceville, FL 32578

Waffle House

Cuisine: American, Catering, Lunch

Overall
Pros
"Thy have amazing food and they get your food to u good and they have amazing staff"
"2 waitresses were unattentive. I had to ask for assistance in ordering. One hollered at another and nodded towards me who continued to clean off a table behind me and the one who nodded came and took my order. I ordered cheesy eggs with hash browns and as"
"Breakfast all star "
Cons
"Service and attitude of waitresses"
Comments
"Mone"
  • 6/13/2018

A diner from Niceville, FL tried it and liked it. They liked the food.

• 8/22/2014

An American chowhound from Dallas, TX tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 2/26/2014

A dining patron from Atlanta, GA tried it, didn't like it, and rated it . They liked the food, didn't like the service, and didn't like the ambiance.

Pros
    Cons
    Service and attitude of waitresses
    Comments
    Mone
  • 1/19/2014

A dining patron from Atlanta, GA tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
    Breakfast all star
poolsharkdave photo

poolsharkdave

Niceville, FL

waffle house store #1162 @ 4575 East Hwy 20

I went there after a night of fun as i have my whole life. I started to notice after my family , friends , and i were eating at the bar stools that the 2 young lady cooks were obviously not educated enough to know the dangers of cross contamination. I sat and was eating my burger which was delicious by the way as i watched 1 of the cooks grab slabs of bacon out of cooler and put it on the grill then she went straight to the her next order and started putting cold cheese on plates with the same hand that had not been sanitized "for sure " i observed in disbelief. Then another lady cook did the same . She grabbed a few slabs of bacon threw them on the griddle and then grabbed pickles and other items that were then cross contaminated and now i sit here thinking to myself “stomach is kinda hurting” however the lady that has been a waitress there for 15 plus years is sweet and very attentive and i believe she didnt even notice that this was happening but i know if my wife or i get sick in the next few days i will be giving that waffle house headquarters a call and there will be proof because it is un- acceptable and i know they probably did not know better, i guess but that is just not acceptable nor is there any excuse for that and i have been going there for years . If my wife or i get sick there will be a lawyer involved because that is just not o.k.

American Breakfast/Brunch Takeout

Waffle House  Restaurant Reviews

Waffle House is located near the cities of Valparaiso and Choctaw Beach.
People found this by searching for: Waffle House Bluewater Bay, Fl, Bluewater Waffle House Phone, Waffle House, 4575 Fl 20, Niceville, Fl 32578, Waffle House Bluewater Bay Fl, Wafflehouse Bluewater Bay, Waffle House Bluewater Bay Florida, and Waffle House Bluewater Bay.