155 Dorset St
South Burlington, VT 05403

Waffle King

Cuisine: Desserts, Ice Cream, Fast Food

Waffle King is a Desserts, Ice Cream, and Fast Food restaurant where most Menuism users came for a meal on the go and paid less than $10.

Comments
"Popup restaurant in the mall food court. Also goes to various festivals around the state."
  • 9/19/2016

A diner from US tried it and liked it.

• 9/18/2016

Rwarren69 tried it and rated it . Rwarren69 liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Comments
rwarren69 photo

rwarren69

Montréal, QC

trust your gut instinct

This is located in the University Mall food court. I happened upon it during a recent whirl through the mall. It was mid-afternoon, and I was looking to grab something quick and take it on the bus.

The concept is to get either a main course or a dessert served in a homemade edible bowl. The dessert menu called my name. Only 4 minutes to put one together? Perfect. They weren’t quite set up for takeout, but a piece of aluminum foil made a handy lid.

When I brought my foil-covered treasure onto the bus, heading off to our next shop stop, it caused quite a commotion. Another passenger inhaled the aroma and exclaimed, “You can’t bring smelly food onto the bus!” Jealous, I’m sure! I’m looking forward to finding this popup on my next trip to Vermont.

Thai Fried Banana at Waffle King

Thai Fried Banana

A battered and deep-fried banana, served in a chocolate waffle bowl with whipped cream, Nutella, and peanuts. Served piping hot. Tasted good, smelled good, put a huge smile on my face. I would definitely get this again.

Curry Desserts Ice Cream

Waffle King  Restaurant Reviews

Waffle King is located near the cities of South Burlington North, Winooski, Burlington, Chittenden County, and Essex Junction.
People found this by searching for: Waffle King Vermont and Waffle King Vermont Botanicals.