326 Linden Ave
Wilmette, IL 60091-2843

Wah Mei Chop Suey

Cuisine: Chinese, Asian

Wah Mei Chop Suey is a Chinese and Asian restaurant where most Menuism users came for a meal on the go and paid less than $10.

• 10/03/2014

A diner from Chicago, IL tried it.

bynt13 photo

bynt13

Chicago, IL

Wah Mei-best chinese food in the world

I crave Wah Mei when I am away at school. It is the only Chinese food I will eat! The mongolian beef is out of this world, and their pork fried rice is a personal favorite. Dont even get me started on their egg rolls!! I introduce people to Wah Mei as often as I can and they all become as obsessed with the food as I am!
Wah Mei is directly across from the Linden CTA and while it has a few tables, it is mainly a carry-out place.
It is also a great place for non-meat lovers. Before my sister became a vegetarian, we used to eat Wah Mei all the time. And while she is a strict vegetarian now, she is always tempted to go back to meat when I start eating my Mongolian Beef or Pork Fried Rice in front of her! However, Wah Mei has delicious veggie egg rolls and veggie fried rice as well as several noodle dishes without meat. Wah Mei is a vegetarian friendly restaurant as well!

Mongolian Beef

AMAZING!!!!!!

otterby photo

otterby

Wilmette, IL

nice surprise

We were pleasantly surprised ordering out from Wah Mei the other day. It was everything we hoped it would be. The Bar-b-que pork was just that, Bar-b-qued pork and the fried rice was a pleasure. We have never replied to one of these write ups before, but we thought this little place deserved mention. Go for it….

Bar-b-q pork fried rice

Chinese Chinese Food Asian

Wah Mei Chop Suey  Restaurant Reviews

Wah Mei Chop Suey is located near the cities of Kenilworth, Winnetka, Whiting, Skokie, and Evanston.
People found this by searching for: Chinese Restaurant Wilmette Il, Chinese Food Wilmette, Wei Mei Chinese Restaurant Wilmette, Wah Mei Wilmette Menu, Wah Mei Menu, Wah Mei Wilmette Il, Wah Mei Chop Suey Menu, Wah Mei Wilmette, and Best Chinese Restaurant Wilmette.