Wall Street Pizza

Neighborhoods: Sandy
Cuisine: Pizza, Salads, Lunch

Overall
Pros
"Ok so I left a prior review And I have to take back what I said. I called the owner of the restraunt And he was amazing Made me a happy client. And I will continue to eat here. Thanks boomer!"
  • 6/18/2016

A Pizza chowhound from Sandy, OR tried it.

• 11/25/2015

A diner from Sandy, OR tried it.

• 10/10/2015

A Pizza chowhound from Portland, OR tried it.

• 10/09/2015

A diner from Wilsonville, OR tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 8/08/2015

A dining patron from Sandy, OR tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 7/22/2014

A Pizza food lover from San Jose, CA tried it and liked it.

• 2/14/2014

A Pizza chowhound from Seattle, WA tried it and liked it. They liked the food, liked the service, and didn't like the ambiance.

• 1/03/2014

A diner from Portland, OR tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
lafcadiyoda photo

lafcadiyoda

Portland, OR

Not bad. Average-ish pizza place. Better than Paola's dow...

Not bad. Average-ish pizza place. Better than Paola’s down the road. Nice booths.

August 25, 2008

Best Pizza Period!

This is just a hole in the wall place, but they have what I believe to be the world's best pizza. Prices a little more than most but worth it. They also serve sandwiches and salads. Love this place.

Pizza Salads Online Ordering

Wall Street Pizza  Restaurant Reviews

People found this by searching for: Wall Street Pizza Sandy Menu, Wall Street Pizza Sandy Oregon, Sandy Wallstreet Pizza, Wall Street Pizza Sandy, Wallstreet Pizza Sandy, Wall Street Pizza, Wall Street Pizza Sandy Oregon Menu, and Sandy Wall Street Pizza.