Wall Street Pizza

Neighborhoods: Sandy
Cuisine: Pizza, Salads, Lunch

Overall
Pros
"Ok so I left a prior review And I have to take back what I said. I called the owner of the restraunt And he was amazing Made me a happy client. And I will continue to eat here. Thanks boomer!"
  • 6/18/2016

A dining patron from Sandy, OR tried it.

• 11/25/2015

A diner from Sandy, OR tried it.

• 10/10/2015

A diner from Portland, OR tried it.

• 10/09/2015

A Pizza chowhound from Wilsonville, OR tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 8/08/2015

A dining patron from Sandy, OR tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 7/22/2014

A Pizza chowhound from San Jose, CA tried it and liked it.

• 2/14/2014

A Pizza chowhound from Seattle, WA tried it and liked it. They liked the food, liked the service, and didn't like the ambiance.

• 1/03/2014

A diner from Portland, OR tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
    Pizza

Salad2-300x200

Everyone who’s frequented a casual-theme restaurant or fast-food establishment knows Caesar salad, chef’s salad, and Cobb salad. But how did these menu staples get there and why is it important? B...read more

lafcadiyoda photo

lafcadiyoda

Portland, OR

Not bad. Average-ish pizza place. Better than Paola's dow...

Not bad. Average-ish pizza place. Better than Paola’s down the road. Nice booths.

Pizza Salads Online Ordering

Wall Street Pizza  Restaurant Reviews

People found this by searching for: Wall Street Pizza Sandy Oregon, Wall Street Pizza Sandy, Sandy Wall Street Pizza, Wall Street Pizza, Wall Street Pizza Sandy Oregon Menu, Wall Street Pizza Sandy Menu, Wallstreet Pizza Sandy, and Sandy Wallstreet Pizza.