Wall Street Pizza

Neighborhoods: Sandy
Cuisine: Pizza, Salads, Lunch

Overall
Pros
"Ok so I left a prior review And I have to take back what I said. I called the owner of the restraunt And he was amazing Made me a happy client. And I will continue to eat here. Thanks boomer!"
  • 6/18/2016

A diner from Sandy, OR tried it.

• 11/25/2015

A Pizza chowhound from Sandy, OR tried it.

• 10/10/2015

A dining patron from Portland, OR tried it.

• 10/09/2015

A Pizza food lover from Wilsonville, OR tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 8/08/2015

A Pizza food lover from Sandy, OR tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 7/22/2014

A dining patron from San Jose, CA tried it and liked it.

• 2/14/2014

A Pizza chowhound from Seattle, WA tried it and liked it. They liked the food, liked the service, and didn't like the ambiance.

• 1/03/2014

A Pizza chowhound from Portland, OR tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
    Pizza

lafcadiyoda photo

lafcadiyoda

Portland, OR

Not bad. Average-ish pizza place. Better than Paola's dow...

Not bad. Average-ish pizza place. Better than Paola’s down the road. Nice booths.

Pizza Salads Online Ordering

Wall Street Pizza  Restaurant Reviews

People found this by searching for: Wall Street Pizza Sandy Oregon Menu, Sandy Wallstreet Pizza, Wall Street Pizza Sandy, Wall Street Pizza Sandy Menu, Wallstreet Pizza Sandy, Wall Street Pizza, Wall Street Pizza Sandy Oregon, and Sandy Wall Street Pizza.