Walnut Grove

Cuisine: American, Deli, Pub Food

Walnut Grove is a American, Deli, and Pub Food restaurant where most Menuism users came for fun with friends, paid between $10 and $25, and tipped more than 18%.

momar930 photo

momar930

Pittsburgh, PA

Skip the Brunch, go for Lunch

On Sunday’s, Walnut Grove offers a Brunch Buffet. Sounds good in theory and the descriptions of the items served were enough to make me go for it. Bad move. There were way too many customers for the tiny area set up for self service and the omelet bar. Waits were long and the food was cold by the time you made it back to your table. What I tasted was good, and some items I would have loved a little more—but didn’t want to face the herd again.

Next time, I will go off the lunch menu and skip the special Sunday offerings.

skevans photo

skevans

Pittsburgh, PA

Walnut Grove- Wexford PA

We recently had a meal with family at Walnut Grove. The occasion was a family member’s birthday.
Our experience was five star! The server was friendly, well-versed on the menu, and very pleasantly efficient.

Our meal selections were varied & all eight diners were thoroughly pleased…and believe me, this can be a tough crowd!

The menu offers multiple selections in many genre’s and price ranges.

There was an inviting patio area open, but our group dined inside.
The ambience was great.

Our favorite dishes included; chicken artichoke flatbread, roasted beet salad, a mediterranean platter, and don’t miss the cottage potatoes!

We will surely return and soon!

chicken & artichoke spinach flatbread

Generously served on large triangles of a pita-type flatbread, bountiful amounts of artichokes,spinach, cheese & grilled chicken.
Had pasta as my side & it was fettuccine with marinara sauce & was spectacular.

American Deli Pub Food
Milano's

Pizza in Oakland

Sakura Teppanyaki & Sushi

Japanese in Squirrel Hill South

Walnut Grove  Restaurant Reviews

Walnut Grove is located near the cities of Pgh, Downtown, Mount Washington, Strip District, and Mt Washington.
People found this by searching for: Walnut Grove Sunday Brunch Menu, Walnut Grove Brunch Menu, Walnut Grove Pittsburgh Menu, Walnut Grove Menu, Walnut Grove Restaurant Pittsburgh, Walnut Grove Pittsburgh Pa, Walnut Grove Pittsburgh, and Walnut Grove Waterwotks.