Walther's Cafe

Cuisine: American, Comfort Food, Lunch

Walther's Cafe is a American, Comfort Food, and Lunch restaurant where most Menuism users came for fun with friends, paid less than $10, and tipped less than 15%.

Overall
Pros
"Full of thugs now. Very dangerous. I am not racist but forget it if you are a white person. I was attacked for just accidently bumping into a thug. He broke my ear. I am 60+ and he looked 25 and just out of prison. CRAZY."
"Hair in my sons food "
"Nice waitress good food breakfast all day."
"Friendly"
"Love"
" ......"
"breakfast all day"
"Good food"
"The people were very friendly and made us feel like we were family I love that place very laidback and classy"
"Breaded mushrooms great...."
"Great chicken lots of laughs"
"Loved it"
"Decent food"
"Fast service"
"Great food at a reasonable vprice"
Cons
"Service"
"Carry champaign"
"expensive"
"There were none"
"Messed up order"
"Ee vood"
"Smiling more"
"Expensive, horrible service half of the time, Ignored by servers when trying to pick up food and waited for 45 minutes longer than told while most of the staff just stood around"
Comments
"Yassssss"
"Cook new stuff"
"The place was awesome"
"Ill be back"
  • 10/05/2017

A dining patron from Canton, OH tried it, didn't like it, and rated it . They liked the food, didn't like the service, and didn't like the ambiance.

Pros
  • 8/03/2017

A diner from Vienna, OH tried it.

• 6/30/2017

An American chowhound from Warren, OH tried it.

• 11/27/2016

A dining patron from Louisville, OH tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 8/28/2016

A dining patron from Canton, OH tried it.

• 7/15/2016

An American food lover from Canton, OH tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 6/21/2016

A dining patron from Rossford, OH tried it.

• 6/20/2016

An American chowhound from Ashland, OH tried it.

• 11/15/2015

An American food lover from Canton, OH tried it.

• 10/05/2015

An American chowhound from Barberton, OH tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

edwardd1 photo

edwardd1

Canton, OH

wear a flack jacket

Bring a weapon for self defense.

unhappygirl photo

unhappygirl

Canton, OH

Worse Service Ever!!!

Just spent 2 hrs at walthers. Ordered a appetizer and then my husband ordered a burger and fries and I got soup and cottage cheese. After sitting for 43 minutes the wattress brought me out my soup and cottage cheese…..I waited to eat since she still hadnt brought my husband anything, not even the appetizer…..She brought out his appetizer 53 minutes after we arrived and ordered. It was cold by the way and we ordered the potato skins. I ate my meal which was very good and he ate his appetizer. We then waited another 20 minutes for the waitress to bring out my husbands burger which by then he was ready to go and full from his appetizer. We politely asked for a box and the check! For the first time ever I walked away from a resturant and did not leave a tip. Unless u sit at the bar your service will suck! Dissappointed and will not return. Our waitress was Jessica and we sat in the first room which used to be the non smoking room.

bad service and long wait

I have been going to Walthers for years but have never had such a horrible experience as I did yesterday. The waitress took our order and we waited for over 35 minutes for a small cheese plate to be sent out. The cheese plate had very little on it so I sent it back. The waitress told me that I wouldn’t be charged for this item. I would hope not since I didn’t even eat the food! She became rude when she said “I didn’t make the cheese plate!” Other customers who came in after us and ordered their food after us were served before us!! There are too many restaurants out there who appreciate customers. Walthers just lost our business.

small cheese plate

Swiss cheese looked dried out and there were lots of toothpicks in the small amount of food on the plate.

12/10/2017

A Chinese chowhound from US tried Ricky Ly's Chinese Gourmet, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

12/09/2017

A diner from Canton, OH tried Old Carolina Barbecue Company and liked it. They liked the food and liked the service.

12/09/2017

A dining patron from Avon, OH tried Napoli Pizza, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

12/09/2017

A diner from Franklin, PA tried El Campesino.

12/07/2017

A Pizza food lover from Canton, OH tried Napoli Pizza, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and didn't like the ambiance.

12/07/2017

A diner from IL tried Bravo Cucina Italiana.

12/07/2017

An American chowhound from Canton, OH tried Jimmy John's.

12/02/2017

A diner from Canton, OH tried Grinders Above & Beyond and liked it.

12/01/2017

A Burgers chowhound from Canton, OH tried Wendy's.

11/26/2017

A Pub Food food lover from US tried Falcone's Tavern.

American Comfort Food Lunch

Walther's Cafe  Restaurant Reviews

Walther's Cafe is located near the cities of Waco.
People found this by searching for: Walthers Cafe Menu, Walthers Canton Ohio, Walthers Resturant, Walthers Restaurant, Walthers Cafe Canton Ohio, Walthers Cafe, Walthers Cafe Canton Ohio Menu, and Walther'S Cafe Menu.