509 Broadway
Somerville, MA 02145-2503

Wangs Fast Food

Cuisine: Chinese, Lunch specials, Lunch

• 9/13/2015

A Chinese chowhound from Somerville, MA tried it.

• 4/10/2015

A Chinese chowhound from Newark, NJ tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 9/02/2014

A Chinese food lover from Newark, NJ tried it.

Authentic home-made dumplings.

Authentic home-made dumplings.

eilonwy photo

eilonwy

Somerville, MA

Awful!

I went to buy leek and pork frozen dumplings, but they gave me wrong ones due to wrong labeling by their employee. We found out after boiling them. We would have been okay if our son was not allergic to the ones they gave us – they contained eggs. So I called, they asked me to bring back the dumplings to show that it was wrong. So I brought one back. The wife of the owner came out and yelled at me for not bringing all of them back, and demanded me to go back home to get them or they’ll come home with me to switch. She was yelling at me the whole time as if it were my fault.

The end of Wang’s Fastfood. I am not even demanding a refund. I’m glad that our son did not have it before I found out. The fact that both the owner and his wife yelled at me with no apologies saddened me.

frozen dumplings

Chinese Lunch specials Parking

Wangs Fast Food  Restaurant Reviews

Wangs Fast Food is located near the cities of Cambridge, Jericho, West Somerville, Harvard Square, and Mid Cambridge.
People found this by searching for: Wangs Fast Food Menu, Wang's Chinese Somerville Ma, Wangs Fast Food, Wang's Chinese Somerville, Wangs Somerville, Wangs Somerville Menu, Wang's Somerville, Wang's Fast Food Somerville Menu, and Wang's Fast Food Menu.