Ward's House of Prime

Neighborhoods: Juneau Town
Cuisine: Steakhouse, American, Pizza

Ward's House of Prime is a Steakhouse, American, and Pizza restaurant where most Menuism users came for fun with friends, paid between $25 and $50, and tipped more than 18%.

Pizza

eryngo photo

eryngo

Milwaukee, WI

Can't say enough good things!

This is one of those places that yes… while slightly on the pricey side, is oh-so-worth-it! You may want to consider getting a second job to support your Ward’s habit!

What impresses me most is how consistently well-rounded this place is. Each and every time I come here, it starts with the very gracious hosts and phenomenal service, follows with incredible food, perfect ambiance, classy yet comfortable setting; and ends with a sincere “Thank you” on the way out.

How many times have you walked into a restaurant, been greeted at the host stand by a giggling, 16-year old girl who sprints to your table while you try to keep up; waited on by a server who rattles off the nightly specials so fast that you only caught one in five words and none of the prices; your cocktails went dry shortly after finally having your order taken and stayed that way; your server presents your food and then disappears for the rest of the night. And what’s worse… you don’t have any utensils.

Okay, I am over-exaggerating but we have all had those things happen to us at least once. But not at Ward’s… not ever. And props to our top-notch server Jake who answered all our questions; was knowledgeable and sincere without being stuffy; and when we ran into a little hiccup, he was able to come up with a creative solution and resolve it promptly and gracefully. And of course, the food (as always) was phenomenal. Thank you Mary Kay, Jake, Brian Ward and of course the BOH staff for another wonderful experience!

TinaMilwaukee photo

TinaMilwaukee

Brown Deer, WI

Great Happy Hour

I’ll confess we were lured by the Happy Hour specials. The specials included $5 flatbread pizza’s and house wine. Our Group of 8 enjoyed a lovely happy hour gathering at Wards. Our server was attentive and prompt. I did detect a bit of a personality issue but that didn’t prevent her from delivering excellent service.
We ordered more wine than 8 people should and all of our drink orders were delivered in minutes. We also ordered three flatbread pizzas and an order of three sliders$10.Our food order was delivered in about 15 minutes. We quickly scarfed down all three pizza’s. When the sliders arrived we were already a little too full. Luckily we had an expectant mom in our group who happily consumed the sliders.
The bar area where we enjoyed our gathering is spacious with lots of mood lighting. Unlinke a lot of the downtown eateries Wards gives you ample breathing space and the ability to have an intimate conversation.
Ward is a great place for:
Business Lunch
Anniversary Celebration
First Date
Date Night
A Birthday celebration amongst adults
Networking

Flatbread pizza Roma

Capers, tomatoes, roasted garlic with Alfredo sauce all came together on a wonderfully thin crispy crust

Riviera jimmy's stonefired flatbreads

This pizza had artichoke, mushroom, tomatoes with pesto sauce. It was by far the yummiest of the three pizza’s we tried.

Cajun Flatbread pizza

This pizza didn’t have much in the way of being memorable. I most likely won’t try it again.

puggyo photo

puggyo

Milwaukee, WI

Excellent food. Exceptional Service.

I was very pleased with my dining experience at Ward’s. I loved the thin crust flatbreads!! I had the Roma and the Riviera. The crust was perfectly crispy. I really enjoyed the Tarragon dill house dressing—unique flavor. We had pasta and steak for dinner. The pesto pasta special had the perfect flavor. My hubby’s steak was cooked a he liked. It was quite flavorful.
I liked that this restaurant is different than the typical ala cartes were used to dining at downtown. Soup/salad was included as was a potato side. We also enjoyed brussles sprouts and cajun mac n cheese.
Dessert of the homemade strawberry cheesecake was awesome!
Our server was attentive and friendly. She along with the busser who kept our water glasses full were great.
I throughly enjoyed our experience. With the many menu options, we won’t get bored going back again and again!

Steakhouse American Pizza
Wardsprime photo
Wardsprime, the Owner, says:

Collectively, we’ve been in the steakhouse business for as long as you’ve been craving a truly unique dining experience – maybe even longer. At Ward’s House of Prime, we learned what you wanted from a steakhouse and then we designed a restaurant where high-end entrees are served at a reasonable price in an atmosphere that’s upscale yet relaxed.

At our steakhouse, we want you to feel just as comfortable ordering full-plate entrees in the main dining room as you would ordering from the bar menu and watching sports in the lounge. While prime rib is our specialty (served every day), we also give special attention to seafood, chicken, veal and vegetarian entrees as well as our lighter fare of appetizers, sliders and stonefire flatbreads. And we offer a variety of martinis, beers, cocktails and wines by the glass – as well as an extensive list of 500 wines by the bottle, all at a fair price.

We hope you’ll dine with us soon!

From CityGrid:
B5ipwm76wr4iggeje4dzty
eryngo

Akq5henm8r4p-peje9aszr
cinnamongirl

Ward's House of Prime  Restaurant Reviews

Ward's House of Prime is located near the cities of Milwaukee County.
People found this by searching for: Horseradish Prime Rib Wards House Of Prime, Ward's House Of Prime Milwaukee, Ward's Restaurant Milwaukee, Prime Rib And Brussel Sprouts, Ward's Steakhouse Milwaukee, Wards House Of Prime, and Ward's House Of Prime Review.