7415 Hardeson Rd
Everett, WA 98203

Wasabi Factory

Cuisine: Teriyaki, Sushi, Japanese

Wasabi Factory is a Teriyaki, Sushi, and Japanese restaurant where most Menuism users came for fun with friends, paid between $10 and $25, and tipped between 15% to 18%.

Overall
Pros
"Fresh , friendly , clean, "
  • 8/08/2020

A Teriyaki food lover from Tacoma, WA tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 11/01/2018

A Teriyaki chowhound from Olympia, WA tried it and didn't like it.

• 9/29/2017

A dining patron from US tried it.

• 10/17/2015

A Teriyaki food lover from Everett, WA tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 9/12/2015

• 3/16/2015

A dining patron from Seattle, WA tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 2/09/2015

A Teriyaki chowhound from Ashburn, VA tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
    Fresh , friendly , clean,
  • 5/07/2014

A Teriyaki chowhound from San Jose, CA tried it.

• 8/20/2014

A Teriyaki chowhound from Seattle, WA tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 7/02/2013

A dining patron from Apex, NC tried it.

Arlahna photo

Arlahna

Unique Name & Authentic Cuisine

When this tiny new shopping center was being built, I drove by several times waiting, albeit impatiently, for a number of the new restaurants to open. The one I drooled over the most was definitely the Wasabi Factory. I know I’m a sucker for a catchy name, but I can’t help myself. Finally though, my patience was rewarded. I wasn’t able to make it over there at first (the husband… not the biggest sushi fan) but he left on a trip with his brother for a few days and I could finally check this place out! I’ve been 3 or 4 times now. I just wish they were open for lunch on Sundays when my husband works!

The restaurant has a modern atmosphere, all black and white and glass. The staff is very friendly and always ready to answer your questions. And the sushi is nice and fresh.

Now, I’m a sushi newbie, but every once in a while I like to try a little bit and expand my culinary experiences. The last time I went, I splurged and had some tuna sashimi. It was very good! California rolls are my favorite, though, which is why the first time I went there I had the salmon teriyaki bento box which includes four pieces. :)

Anyway, I rated this place 5 stars because it’s comfortable enough for a sushi newbie and, judging by the other diners’ dishes, good enough to please the most advanced sushi eaters. I swear, some of the dishes coming from behind the sushi counter are true works of art! It’s off the beaten path, but worth the visit!

WN1 photo

WN1

Great Food & Service

We waited for this wonderful place to open and have never been disappointed! Very nice people and very fresh seafood! Highly recommend!! Our new favorite!

Bento Box

Great variety and all tasted good. Wonderful Miso Soup! All is great!

FishAndFrogs photo

FishAndFrogs

Everett, WA

Good Quality! Good Value!

We like to go at lunch on Friday for the $10 sushi lunch special. The food is always delicious – fish is very fresh. The presentation is extremely appealing – not always the same so I appreciate the creativity. Have tried a few other items – all have been good.

Sushi Lunch Special

Yousin_Trouble photo

Yousin_Trouble

Excellent Japanese Cuisine

A superb little japanese place that has more to offer than sushi. The seating area is very clean, and hip with the modern black-white decor. The staff are very polite and friendly, and clean. I witnessed the fellow at the sushi counter wash his hands many times throughout my meal. The big screen has various movies playing, as sort of background art.

I’ve been to this restaurant about 15 times since they opened. I have always had an excellent meal here. I mainly get the bento box since it has a variety of flavors and textures.

Lunch time can get busy and the quality is still consistently excellent. A few months ago they changed from very nice dinner-ware style wood chopsticks to the cheap takeout versions due to the volume of customers. I remarked to the fellow at the counter that their food is always so nicely presented and excellent, that it is uncomplimentary for them to use those cheap takeout sticks. Afterall, they have class. A few weeks later they replaced the sticks with a nice black composite version. My point is they pay attention to their customers and are interested in your feedback.

Bento Box

Simply an excellent meal. Starting with the miso soup- perfectly done (I prefer a bit more tofu, as I love tofu). I ususally get a green tea and it is the traditional powder style and very good. The hibatchi style chicken is very savory in a light mushroom-teriyaki based sauce that is delicious on the perfectly prepared rice. The tempura shrimp and veggies are “to die for!” (crispy, light, not greasy) perfectly dipped in the saki-tamari sweet sauce that comes with the bento. The salad is always fresh and crisp with a great seasame rice wine dressing. The california rolls are tasty bites (3 pieces).
All of this food comes with the bento. I plan to try some of their other dishes as well, but it is hard not to order the bento.

sushisushi photo

sushisushi

DEF Going BACK !!!

Worth to drive !!, I have recently become a sushi-freak. Since moving to everett. I didn’t think anything back home could compare to the places in the city. But Wasabi Factory blew me away. The decor of the restaurant is very beautiful. The furnishings are simple and not distracting. I tried the Spring-rolled Avo Crabmeat and was shocked when it came out. It was essentially a thin piece of Rice Paper rolled around 8 stalks of Avocado Crabmeat. But oh was it WONDERFUL! The Roll was tender and everything went so well together. I’ve also had their seared tuna as well as their shrimp tempura. Bother were excellent. Not too expensive…and totally worth the drive!!!

Sashimi Ceviche

Never had This before .. !!
Superb !!
Rice Spring Roll ..? I
It was Happy Time ….
Well keep it up Wasabi !! ^^

imapepper photo

imapepper

The best sushi ever!

This restaurant is all you could ask for in a sushi joint and more!

From the moment you walk in, you feel comfortable and excited because you can see all the good sushi other customers are eating.

You can sit right at the bar and chat with the friendly sushi master, or at one of the tables.

The staff is very clean (sushi master is constantly washing his hands) and the waitstaff is polite, friendly and quick.

The one thing that everyone should know about this restaurant is that it is delicious!

I have had california rools, miso soup, dragon rolls, lion king rolls, deep-fried cali rolls, seattle rolls and las vegas rolls. I am sure I have more, I just can’t remember the names of them all (they have tons of different types).

JRoad photo

JRoad

Everett, WA

great , FRESH sushi Rules !!

Great, fresh and RULES! Obey the rules, eat the rolls and sushi as they come and enjoy!
Salmon, Toro, Grilled Octopus, Mackerel, SuperWhiteTuna, Sweet Shrimp, Yellowtail and a couple Spicy Tuna rolls and I was a very happy happy girl.
If you consider yourself an Mukilteo, Everett Sushi (you know who you are) you must try this spot and by all means – sit at the bar.
The only supreme bummer is the parking

kamikaze

Outstanding !!

longduc421 photo

longduc421

Everett, WA

Wasabi with the good sush?!

My favorite and the favorite of all the people I have taken there. People from all over the country have Wasabi on their top 3 sushi lists.

Volcano Roll

This is the best roll ever!!!!!!!!!!!

vickiw photo

vickiw

Seattle, WA

Fav sushi spot

This is my top fav sushi spot in Puget Sound. They simply have the best and freshest sushi going. They don’t have a bunch of super American sushi rolls. It is very authentic. Having lived in Japan, I was always searching for something similar to what I had experienced and I found it. You can not go wrong.

appleman4g photo

appleman4g

BBQ eel

I LOOOOOOOOOOVE THIS PLACE !!!

I believe this is my new found sushi spot. # 1 in my book.

Where do I begin…
I have two first here already. Every sushi spot I have ever been to seems to only serve warm saki. I thought that was the only kind till last night. They serve hot and cold saki here. I had the cold saki and OhMyGosh it is da bomb (yes, I said da bomb).
This was also my first time eating eel. In my head I always invisioned it just being a slice of eel on top of rice but they actually cook it and yes it looked like chicken but the taste was awesome. (I still can’t believe that was eel cuz it looked and tasted good)

Yesterday was a warm night so we ate outside on the patio. I tried an assortment of sushi and they were all delish. Someone ordered a whole BBQ eel (Unagi) that came out on a plate sitting up not laying down how most restaurants do Grill fish. It looked soooooooo good with this glaze on top. I have to go back and try that.

Oh and my server was the best. Very knowledgeable about the items and he even suggested some great sushi as well. I THINK THEIR GONNA LEARN MY NAME HERE

Dragon Roll

Best Unagi sushi Roll !!
so smooth and silky toasted. and crunch shrimp inside s kicker . dam good SUshi

jack2mukilteo1 photo

jack2mukilteo1

Still My FAVORITE SUSHI PLACE IN MUKILTEO

All nigiri sushi is fresh, Otokoyama sake is one of the best. I love the AMA-EBI, sweet shrimp, with the heads, deep-fried, and ANKIMO, monkfish liver, in Ponzo sauce with cucumbers and green onions.

Dynamite Tempua fried Ahi Tuna is a good. Ask for special !!
The owner-chef does all the fish cutting, you can watch those over sushi counter everything! He does all the quality stuff!!!

DYNAMITE ROLL

Quality Stuff !!
OMG !! ^ _________ ^
ARIGATO

fizzlelynnwood photo

fizzlelynnwood

Lynnwood, WA

BEST SUSHI !!

I have been to quite a few Sushi bars and Japanese restaurants including Shiro’s in Seattle.

At night this place is darkly lit with blue lights and candles, so it is one of the few Sushi bars I know where you could also get an intimate atmosphere for a date night if you wanted.

This place has excellent Sushi and the Chef is very creative.

I asked for some albacore Sashimi to start and he asked if I would like to try something a bit different. I Said sure and he made basically a sashimi vinaigrette.

It was excellent and required no dipping of soy sauce or wasabi, though it was provided.

Next he suggested the “lion king” which was a california roll with seared king salmon on top, and it too was fabulous.

The service here is top notch and the chef is very helpful and pleasant.

I will be making this a much more frequent stop in the coming months.

Lion King

perpect melt !!

Anna2west photo

Anna2west

BEST SUSHI SPOT

My favorite sushi joint!

I found this place a couple of years back when I first moved into town. I had my 21st birthday dinner there. I made reservations for nine on a Saturday night. More people ended up coming than nine, but they accommodated us w/ a smile. For dessert, they turned out all the lights in the restaurant, brought me ice cream, and sang “Happy Birthday” to me. I had such a wonderful experience there.

Everyone there is extremely nice. All of the sushi chefs are Japanese, as well as the waitresses. Fish is always fresh. Place has a really cool atmosphere. It is a hole-in-the-wall place, but that’s what makes them so much more authentic.

My bf became friends w/ the sushi chefs and buys them shots of sake whenever we’re there; we try to get them drunk, it’s great entertainment.

sashimi at Wasabi Factory

sashimi

fresh ahi , super white , albacore , whitefish , scollop & Salmon

DannyV photo

DannyV

Maybe for Lunch

We had dinner at Wasabi Factory because of the high ratings here. First I was put off by the Chinese chopsticks they use here. I am a white guy but I know enough about Japanese food that this didn’t really build confidence in the menu. Then the roaches in the bathroom really freaked me out because this strip mall complex can’t be old enough to have a roach population yet.

The spicy chicken teri was good. I had never had grilled chicken at a Japanese restaurant before and this was a nice surprise at $6.50.

I ordered saba sushi and was disappointed that it came grilled rather than fresh. I had have had grilled mackerel and it came as a fillet on a plate but never as sushi. I was there for fresh moist fish and this was dry at $4.00.

Seaweed salad and miso soup are not as good as the ones I serve at my own table at home.

Rainbow Roll

Uninspired. The actual fish portion in the Rainbow roll was sliced thinner that anywhere else I have had a rainbow roll but the price was acceptable at $9.50.

Teriyaki Sushi Japanese

Deli in Pinehurst

Thai Gusto

Thai in Bayside

Wasabi Factory  Restaurant Reviews

People found this by searching for: Wasabifactory, Wasabi Factory Everett Wa, Best Sushi In Everett Wa, Wasabi Factory Everett, Coulee Dam Okanogan Burger King Restaurants Mail, Amazon, Sushi Everett Wa, and Wasabi Factory.