Wasabi

Cuisine: Japanese, Fine Dining, Family Fare

Pros
"Excellent fresh food! Very nice staff!"
  • 5/26/2015

A Japanese food lover from Miami, FL tried it.

• 1/11/2015

A diner from Miami, FL tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and didn't like the ambiance.

Pros
    Excellent fresh food! Very nice staff!
  • 5/02/2013

A dining patron from Miami, FL tried it and didn't like it.

disappointedme photo

disappointedme

Orlando, FL

Got Ripped Off

I found this new “Japanese restaurant” online and decided to try it out for lunch on a Saturday. From the looks of their menu and what not online, it looked pretty good. Looks can be deceiving and I found this out when I arrived at the restaurant. It was nothing I expected. It was blandly decorated. It gave me a feeling that this is a chinese fast food restaurant serving Japanese food. I stayed anyways because my gut instinct might be wrong. Well, I should’ve listened to my gut instinct. The price for all their items are overly priced. My Sashimi luch special was $12 but only worth $5. Fish pieces are small and not many, the instant miso soup are water down, and the ginger salad dressing tasted funky. There are many items to choose from, too many I tell you, which could mean only one thing, ALL of the items are mediocre at best and that is why they have numerous meal options for you to compensate and distract you from the fact that they are about to rip you off. My husband’s tempura lunch box (paid 10 but worth about 5 too) was also nothing special. I rather go to a drive by chinese take out than here. Take my advice, go some where else. From the lack of customers there, I’d say that we’re not the only people that has been disappointed by this restaurant.

Sashimi Lunch Special

I would rate this negative stars if there is an option to do that. See my review for this dish.

Tempura Lunch Box

Japanese Delivery Family Style

Wasabi  Restaurant Reviews

People found this by searching for: Wasabi Avalon, Wasabi, Wasabi Orlando, Wasabi Avalon Park, Sushi Avalon Park, Wasabi Tako Orlando, Fl (Florida), Wasabi Sushi Avalon Park, and Avalon Park Restaurants Orlando.