Water Street Brewery

Neighborhoods: Juneau Town
Cuisine: American, Kid's Menu, Vegan

Water Street Brewery is a American, Kid's Menu, and Vegan restaurant where most Menuism users came for a family meal, paid between $10 and $25, and tipped more than 18%.

lb8er photo

lb8er

Milwaukee, WI

Great place to go after a play

My family & I went here after a play. The service was great and the menu offered something for everyone, from kids to adults. The portion sizes are quite large, and they have very good homemade chips. I tried a burger for the first time (have eaten there before) and it was huge! Our server did a great job for our large party of 8. She kept the drinks filled and the food came out hot and in a timely manner. I would definitely go back.

Bacon and Bleu Cheese Burger

Bacon and Bleu Cheese Burger – Half-pound Angus beef topped with Bleu cheese, caramelized onions and crisp bacon. The server asked how I wanted the burger cooked, to which I replied medium. The burger was done to my liking, but unfortunately seemed a bit dry. The bacon was definitely crisp and the bleu cheese and caramelized onions were delicious on top of the burger. There was lettuce and a slice of tomato on the plate which I could add to the burger. The meal came with my choice of chips or fries and I went with the fries. I was a bit disappointed as they seemed dry and overdone, but still had a golden color. I have had many other items on the menu, all delicious, but this one was just a bit average.

August 23, 2010

Im a rooting for the root beer

Might not be the best of all restaurants in the city, but I had a wonderful time with my girlfriends here the other night. They had a wonderful selection of beer, but since my childhood I have been obsessed w/ it's lesser…
November 7, 2008

Like watered-down beer? Then this is the place for you!

I seriously think the beer at this place is watered-down and diluted. It tastes awful. Having had hundreds of different beers in my life, this place's beer is terrible. I strongly recommend staying away from this place if you don't want to…

Jackson Grill

Mexican in Juneau Town

Buffalo Wild Wings

Grill in Juneau Town

6/28/2017

A dining patron from Milwaukee, WI tried Royal Wok.

6/27/2017

A dining patron from US tried Tony's in Old North Milwaukee, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

6/27/2017

A diner from New Berlin, WI tried Michael's Family Restaurant Of West Allis Inc.

6/26/2017

A dining patron from Minneapolis, MN tried New China Restaurant in Dineen Park.

6/25/2017

A diner from Minneapolis, MN tried The Broken Yolk in Avenues West, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

6/24/2017

A dining patron from US tried Buddy's Pizza & Steak, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

6/23/2017

A dining patron from Milwaukee, WI tried Ling's Chinese Restaurant in Woodland Court.

6/23/2017

An American chowhound from MI tried Redd's Snapper Seafoods II in Sherman Park, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and didn't like the ambiance.

6/22/2017

A Pub Food chowhound from US tried Schneider's in Nash Park.

6/22/2017

A dining patron from US tried Express Gyros in Hampton Heights, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

American Kid's Menu Vegan
Tips
  • Try a sampler and you'll get to taste a half-dozen of the brewery's freshest, newest brews.

From CityGrid:

Milwaukee s Original Brew Pub Since 1987, Water Street Brewery is known for brewing on premises a continuous variety of award-winning traditional and specialty beers. Its beer selections include honey lager light, Bavarian Weiss, Water Street Amber, pale ale, raspberry weiss, porter and dopplebock. In addition, Water Street serves appetizers, sandwiches and entrees. The brewery is located in Milwaukee.. Restaurants

Water Street Brewery  Restaurant Reviews

Water Street Brewery is located near the cities of Milwaukee County.
People found this by searching for: St Francis Restaurant Phoenix, Water Street Brewery Menu, Bayview Restaurant Excelsior Minnesota, Milwaukee Dining Guide In Milwaukee, Wi, Bayview Restaurant Menu Excelsior Minnesota, Water Street Brewery Downtown Milwaukee Take Out Menu, Restaurants Within Milwaukee, Wi, Restaurants In 53203, and Top 10 Italian Restaurants Within South Milwaukee, Wi.