25 Water St
Plymouth, MA 02360-3833

Water Street Cafe

Cuisine: Breakfast, Catering, Lunch

Water Street Cafe is a Breakfast, Catering, and Lunch restaurant where most Menuism users came for a family meal, paid less than $10, and tipped more than 18%.

Pros
"Great breakfast"
"French toast"
Cons
Comments
"My favorite is crunchy french toast "
  • 7/23/2016

Paulajl tried it, liked it, and rated it . Paulajl liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
    Great breakfast
    Cons
    None
    Comments
    My favorite is crunchy french toast
  • 9/20/2014

Pros
    French toast
  • 6/14/2014

A Breakfast food lover from Newark, NJ tried it and liked it.

• 3/06/2014

A Breakfast chowhound from Newark, NJ tried it.

KathyCalculates photo

KathyCalculates

Indianapolis, IN

DON'T FORGET THE PANCAKES!

We were visiting Plymouth from Indianapolis and asked staff at our hotel for a good place to eat breakfast and the universal response was The Water Street Cafe! So we made our way there for breakfast the very next morning. I had to try the Crispy French Toast just to see what it would be like. French toast rolled in crispy rice cereal before frying was served with an order of some of the best bacon I’ve ever had and coffee that was outstanding!

I thought I had chosen the best thing on the menu but when my husband’s pancakes came to the table, I knew immediately that I was wrong! The syrup…real maple?…it tasted like it! They were cooked perfectly, flavorful, and not too thick or too thin. I got lucky and he left a few bites for Mr. Manners and I swooped in and stole them from the plate!

A steep climb up the front steps, but worth the effort for such a wonderful breakfast.

pancakes

Flavorful and perfectly cooked!

Bacon

Great flavor and perfectly cooked.

coffee

More…I want more of this excellent coffee!

Crispy French Toast

Rolled in rice cereal before frying. Unusual and good!

Breakfast Parking Catering

Water Street Cafe  Restaurant Reviews

Water Street Cafe is located near the cities of Kingston.
People found this by searching for: Breakfast In Plymouth Ma, Water St Cafe Breakfast, Water St Cafe Plymouth, Water Street Cafe, Plymouth, Ma, Water St Cafe Plymouth Ma, Water Street Cafe Plymouth, Waterstreet Cafe Plymouth Ma, and Water Street Cafe Plymouth Ma.