12902 Brookhurst St
Garden Grove, CA 92840-4881

Waterfront Cafe

Cuisine: Traditional, American, Steak

Overall
Pros
"There were absolutely NO PROS. This was the worst food experience I’ve ever had. The waitresses, Sue and Bridget we’re the worst. Not sure how these 2 have a job. Bare minimum information shared and the attitudes we just terrible. Stay away, the worst!!!"
"Good food, sweet waitress "
"Fabulous breakfast , lunch and service"
"Very kind staff"
"Good food, friendly staff. "
"it's always good when Auld Lang Syne meets."
"Good Burgers, fresh salads, GREAT fried zucchini."
"The food was hot and tasty. They have great clam chowder, and the chef has a great hand with poached eggs. Everything I've had here has been great. I love their breakfasts and their sandwiches. The service is wonderful even when they are extremely busy"
"Great food, great service"
"Food was super yummy"
"The food!!"
"Pretty waterfall view. Wonderful tasting food and very good customer service. I enjoyed this cafe quite a bit. "
"Good times"
Cons
"Slow service, cold stale food. When I brought it to their attention they blamed me. I couldn’t get out of there fast enough "
"Absolutely NONE"
"A little pricey "
"Waitress could have come back about drink refills"
Comments
"OH that’s easy THATS EASY, stay away"
"Try it you'll like the food."
  • 9/09/2018

A diner from Garden Grove, CA tried it.

• 12/07/2019

A diner from Los Angeles, CA tried it.

• 9/20/2019

A dining patron from Pacoima, CA tried it.

• 7/15/2019

A Traditional chowhound from US tried it, didn't like it, and rated it . They didn't like the food, didn't like the service, and didn't like the ambiance.

Pros
    Cons
    Comments
    OH that’s easy THATS EASY, stay away
  • 2/26/2019

A dining patron from Seal Beach, CA tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 10/03/2018

A diner from Garden Grove, CA tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 8/28/2018

A Traditional food lover from Anaheim, CA tried it.

• 7/23/2018

A Traditional food lover from AZ tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 6/26/2018

A diner from Garden Grove, CA tried it.

• 5/27/2018

A Traditional chowhound from CA tried it.

Good Food Parking Traditional

Waterfront Cafe  Restaurant Reviews

Waterfront Cafe is located near the cities of Jacksonville, Stanton, and Midway City.
People found this by searching for: The Waterfront Cafe Brookhurst Menu, Waterfallresaurantingardengrove, Waterfront Cafe Garden Grove, Ca, Waterfront Cafe Garden Grove, Waterfront Cafe Garden Grove Menu, Waterfall Cafe Garden Grove, The Waterfall Restaurant Garden Grove, and Waterfront Cafe.