2300 Pga Blvd
Palm Beach Gardens, FL 33410

Waterway Cafe

Cuisine: American, Lunch, Steak

Waterway Cafe is a American, Lunch, and Steak restaurant where most Menuism users came for a family meal, paid between $25 and $50, and tipped more than 18%.

• 8/09/2018

A diner from Los Angeles, CA tried it.

flmmsx photo

flmmsx

Lake Worth, FL

I can see why they are frantically advertising

We used to go to Panama Hatty’s across from Waterway Cafe and always said someday… Well someday came and I can see why they are in a frantic campaign of advertising.
The atmosphere, the water background is luscious but this restaurant is in need of repairs and a fresh coat of paint.
Our waitress was a lovely young lady and was very attentive.
The food, average. My husband had the prime rib. It was ok but the little cup of au jus did not make it shine. The vegetables were very fresh but a bit hard. I ordered the lobster and made a request NOT to have the shell cracked. I enjoy the liver inside and have no problem dissecting the lobster myself. I saw our waitress write it in my order. When I ate the 1st claw, I was surprised to see that it was cracked, then the second one too. When I started on the body, I saw that the inside of the lobster not only was cracked but washed out. The lobster was very dry. I told our waitress that my lobster had been cracked and I ordered it whole, she told the kitchen and came back with an “Oh Well”. If you go to the Waterway Cafe for the beautiful water view then ok but for the food… they need to get a new cook!

prime rib

ok nothing to rave about

lobster

I asked for it not to be cracked open and it was “washed out” and dry

stanpry photo

stanpry

Boynton Beach, FL

WE COME HERE OFTEN.GREAT SERVICE, GREAT...

WE COME HERE OFTEN.GREAT SERVICE, GREAT FOOD,VERY RELAXING.

PORK CHOP

ONE OF THE MOST TENDER PORK CHOPS THAT I CAN REMEMBER ORDERING IN A RESTAURANT.
MY WIFE ORDERED THE LOBSTER AND SHRIMP SALAD. TERRIFIC DISH.

American Happy hour Lunch

Waterway Cafe  Restaurant Reviews

People found this by searching for: Buffets Stuart Fl, Waterway Cafe Menu, Waterways Cafe Recipes, Rio Restaurants, Waterway Cafe, The Waterway Restaurant Palm Beach Gardens, Water Way Cafe, and Restaurants In Jupiter Fl.