Wayside Family Restaurant

Neighborhoods: South Park
Cuisine: Californian, Lunch, Breakfast

Overall
Pros
"Friendly and professional staff. Best fishfry in town.."
"The server got one of the two orders correct t"
"Great waitress. ..Dawn...very friendly"
"Friendly service"
"Homemade pies"
Cons
"None "
"Server took care of someone she knew even though we were seated first, placed a drink order then had to find her after 10 mins. Her response was she is only one person. Very slow service then my order was correct but my granddaughters was not she ordered "
"No complaints "
Comments
"We went on Wed. 7/22/15 around 9:15 AM they were not very busy so I don't know if the service is this bad all the time."
January 15, 2017

Usually I love this place, but I ordered take out today and it was terrible. The order was wrong, the food wasn't made right, and the ingredients were not fresh. Extremely disappointed.
March 5, 2012

never again wayside

I eat there once and found hair in my food Do not eat there!!!! food is cold I will never go to the wayside again!!!
October 20, 2009

Fill your taste buds for reals

The blast of deliciousness in every bite

Californian Good For Kids Parking

Wayside Family Restaurant  Restaurant Reviews

• 4/30/2016 A diner from Buffalo, NY tried it, liked it, and rated it 5 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
    Friendly and professional staff. Best fishfry in town..
    Cons
    None
  • 2/05/2016 A diner from Buffalo, NY tried it, liked it, and rated it 5 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 11/21/2015 A diner from Buffalo, NY tried it.

• 11/10/2015 A diner from Buffalo, NY tried it, liked it, and rated it 5 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 11/06/2015 A diner from Buffalo, NY tried it.

• 11/03/2015 Delb tried it.

• 9/11/2015 A diner from Rochester, NY tried it, liked it, and rated it 5 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 9/11/2015 A diner from San Jose, CA tried it.

• 8/16/2015 A diner from US tried it.

• 7/22/2015 A diner from Buffalo, NY tried it, didn't like it, and rated it 2 stars. They didn't like the food, didn't like the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
    The server got one of the two orders correct t
    Comments
Wayside Family Restaurant is located near the cities of Erie County.
People found this by searching for: Wayside Restaurant Buffalo, Wayside Family Restaurant Buffalo Menu, Wayside Restaurant Buffalo Ny, Wayside Family Restaurant, Wayside Restaurant Buffalo Ny Menu, Wayside Diner Buffalo, and Wayside Family Restaurant Buffalo Ny Menu.