Weber Grill

Neighborhoods: Downtown Indianapolis
Cuisine: American, Gluten Free, New American

Pros
"The pretzel rolls they serve with the meal are awesome. They serve them with two whipped butters. I had the pulled pork sandwich and my date had a burger. Both were great."
Cons
"No cons during our visit"
  • 10/04/2013

An American food lover from Chicago, IL tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
    Cons
    No cons during our visit
May 21, 2012

Hands down, the best steak I have ever

Hands down, the best steak I have ever eaten. I actually cut it into tiny bites so it would last longer! Our waiter was really helpful and attentive. Fantastic!
August 1, 2011

Wonderful!

Had an amazing dining experience at the Weber Grill. I honestly cannot wait to go back. The Spinach and Artichoke Dip was the best I have ever had! My friend and I decided to order two entrees and share, the Ribs and the Pork Chops. …
May 11, 2010

Manager Jennifer and Waitress Were Delightful

Had wonderful time and the service was excellent. Food was well prepared and laid out in a great fashion. Clean facility and excellent atmosphere. Would eat there again.

7/20/2017

A Mexican food lover from Indianapolis, IN tried Paco’s Taqueria in Fairgrounds, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

7/20/2017

An American food lover from Calhoun, GA tried Tin Star Restaurant and liked it. They liked the food.

7/19/2017

A diner from Indianapolis, IN tried China Buffet, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

7/19/2017

An Italian chowhound from Indianapolis, IN tried Just Pizza.

7/19/2017

A diner from US tried China Inn.

7/19/2017

A diner from Indianapolis, IN tried Wing'n It Pizza Grill & Bar in Augusta Green.

7/18/2017

An American food lover from Chicago, IL tried T.G.I. Friday's.

7/18/2017

A dining patron from Chicago, IL tried D & C Pizza.

7/18/2017

A dining patron from Indianapolis, IN tried Chow Express, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and didn't like the ambiance.

7/18/2017

A Chinese food lover from US tried China King, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and didn't like the ambiance.

American Dinner Wifi

Weber Grill  Restaurant Reviews

Weber Grill is located near the cities of Belmont.
People found this by searching for: Weber Grove Restaurant Indianapolis, Weber Grill Menu, Downtown Indianapolis Weber Grill, Weber Grill Indianapolis, Weber Grill Indianapolis Menu, Weber Grill Japan Online, and Fdic Indy Restaurants.