Weber Grill

Neighborhoods: Downtown Indianapolis
Cuisine: American, Breakfast, Lunch

Pros
"The pretzel rolls they serve with the meal are awesome. They serve them with two whipped butters. I had the pulled pork sandwich and my date had a burger. Both were great."
Cons
"No cons during our visit"
May 21, 2012

Hands down, the best steak I have ever

Hands down, the best steak I have ever eaten. I actually cut it into tiny bites so it would last longer! Our waiter was really helpful and attentive. Fantastic!
August 1, 2011

Wonderful!

Had an amazing dining experience at the Weber Grill. I honestly cannot wait to go back. The Spinach and Artichoke Dip was the best I have ever had! My friend and I decided to order two entrees and share, the Ribs and the Pork Chops. …
May 11, 2010

Manager Jennifer and Waitress Were Delightful

Had wonderful time and the service was excellent. Food was well prepared and laid out in a great fashion. Clean facility and excellent atmosphere. Would eat there again.

American Breakfast Lunch

Weber Grill  Restaurant Reviews

• 10/04/2013 A diner from Chicago, IL tried it, liked it, and rated it 5 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
    Cons
    No cons during our visit
Weber Grill is located near the cities of Belmont.
People found this by searching for: Weber Grill Indianapolis Menu, Fdic Indy Restaurants, Weber Grill Indianapolis, Downtown Indianapolis Weber Grill, Weber Grill Japan Online, Weber Grill Menu, and Weber Grove Restaurant Indianapolis.