Weber Grill

Neighborhoods: Downtown Indianapolis
Cuisine: American, Gluten Free, New American

Pros
"The pretzel rolls they serve with the meal are awesome. They serve them with two whipped butters. I had the pulled pork sandwich and my date had a burger. Both were great."
Cons
"No cons during our visit"
  • 10/04/2013

An American chowhound from Chicago, IL tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
    Cons
    No cons during our visit
May 21, 2012

Hands down, the best steak I have ever

Hands down, the best steak I have ever eaten. I actually cut it into tiny bites so it would last longer! Our waiter was really helpful and attentive. Fantastic!
August 1, 2011

Wonderful!

Had an amazing dining experience at the Weber Grill. I honestly cannot wait to go back. The Spinach and Artichoke Dip was the best I have ever had! My friend and I decided to order two entrees and share, the Ribs and the Pork Chops. …
May 11, 2010

Manager Jennifer and Waitress Were Delightful

Had wonderful time and the service was excellent. Food was well prepared and laid out in a great fashion. Clean facility and excellent atmosphere. Would eat there again.

4/24/2018

A Chinese food lover from Indianapolis, IN tried Dragon Inn in Devington.

4/23/2018

A diner from Detroit, MI tried Pupuseria Casa Maria in Crooked Creek and didn't like it.

4/23/2018

A dining patron from US tried Mel's Drive-In.

4/22/2018

A Pizza food lover from US tried O B's Pizza Pub & Eatery.

4/21/2018

A Chinese chowhound from Indianapolis, IN tried Dragon Inn in Devington.

4/17/2018

A dining patron from Indianapolis, IN tried King Ribs Bar-B-Q.

4/17/2018

A Chinese chowhound from Indianapolis, IN tried Chow Express.

4/17/2018

A diner from US tried Kin's Restaurant in Eagledale.

4/16/2018

A dining patron from Fishers, IN tried El Maguey and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

4/14/2018

An American food lover from Indianapolis, IN tried MCL Cafeteria and didn't like it. They didn't like the food and didn't like the ambiance.

Pros
I ordered the Liver and Onions for my father. He had just gotten out of the hospital, and was looking forward to for some GREAT food. I felt so badly for him, he DIDN'T like the taste or the texture, So I ended throwing it away, Welcome home dad, :(
American Wifi Parking

Weber Grill  Restaurant Reviews

Weber Grill is located near the cities of Belmont.
People found this by searching for: Weber Grill Japan Online, Fdic Indy Restaurants, Weber Grove Restaurant Indianapolis, Downtown Indianapolis Weber Grill, Weber Grill Indianapolis Menu, Weber Grill Indianapolis, and Weber Grill Menu.