Weber Grill

Neighborhoods: Downtown Indianapolis
Cuisine: American, Gluten Free, New American

Pros
"The pretzel rolls they serve with the meal are awesome. They serve them with two whipped butters. I had the pulled pork sandwich and my date had a burger. Both were great."
Cons
"No cons during our visit"
  • 10/04/2013

Pros
    Cons
    No cons during our visit
May 21, 2012

Hands down, the best steak I have ever

Hands down, the best steak I have ever eaten. I actually cut it into tiny bites so it would last longer! Our waiter was really helpful and attentive. Fantastic!
August 1, 2011

Wonderful!

Had an amazing dining experience at the Weber Grill. I honestly cannot wait to go back. The Spinach and Artichoke Dip was the best I have ever had! My friend and I decided to order two entrees and share, the Ribs and the Pork Chops. …
May 11, 2010

Manager Jennifer and Waitress Were Delightful

Had wonderful time and the service was excellent. Food was well prepared and laid out in a great fashion. Clean facility and excellent atmosphere. Would eat there again.

5/27/2017

A diner from US tried D & C Pizza.

5/26/2017

A Chinese food lover from Chicago, IL tried Dragon Inn in Devington and liked it. They liked the food and liked the service.

5/26/2017

A dining patron from Fishers, IN tried Sundae's Ice Cream & Coffee Co., liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

5/25/2017

A Latin American chowhound from US tried La Parada in Arsenal Heights.

5/25/2017

A Mexican chowhound from Indianapolis, IN tried Taco Bell, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

5/25/2017

A dining patron from Indianapolis, IN tried G T South's Rib House.

5/25/2017

A dining patron from Indianapolis, IN tried Mauri Brother's Chicken & Fish, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

5/23/2017

A dining patron from US tried Four Seasons.

5/22/2017

A diner from Indianapolis, IN tried Seros Restaurant, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

5/21/2017

A Pizza chowhound from Carmel, IN tried Greek's Pizzeria in Glenn's Valley.

American Dinner Wifi

Weber Grill  Restaurant Reviews

Weber Grill is located near the cities of Belmont.
People found this by searching for: Weber Grill Menu, Weber Grill Japan Online, Weber Grill Indianapolis Menu, Weber Grove Restaurant Indianapolis, Fdic Indy Restaurants, Downtown Indianapolis Weber Grill, and Weber Grill Indianapolis.