4618 W Richard Plz
Bloomington, IN

Wee Willie's West

Cuisine: Diner, American Traditional

Wee Willie's West is a Diner and American Traditional restaurant where most Menuism users paid less than $10 and tipped more than 18%.

Overall
Pros
"Best Tenderloin Sandwiches!! Friendly staff.."
"the grill double was so so good "
"Fast service great food."
Cons
"I served here for about 5 weeks..great money but not worth the stress of a hostile work environment. This is why they can't keep help. Troy is constantly yelling and cussing..loud enough for customers to hear...yet I don't appear "professional" enough. Al"
Comments
"Great place to eat"
  • 7/11/2021

A diner from Bloomington, IN tried it, didn't like it, and rated it . They didn't like the food, didn't like the service, and didn't like the ambiance.

Cons
  • 1/29/2019

A dining patron from US tried it.

• 7/13/2018

A dining patron from Bloomington, IN tried it.

• 11/06/2017

A diner from Bloomington, IN tried it.

• 6/04/2016

A dining patron from Bloomington, IN tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 2/25/2016

A diner from US tried it.

• 1/16/2016

A Diner food lover from Bloomington, IN tried it.

• 12/18/2015

A diner from Bloomington, IN tried it.

• 5/13/2015

A diner from Chicago, IL tried it.

• 4/03/2015

A diner from Chicago, IL tried it.

BDR photo

BDR

Rushville, IN

My mate and I have eaten there many times in...

My mate and I have eaten there many times in the last 4 years. Until Sunday Oct 21 I’d never had a bad meal there. The service has always been good. Yesterday I got the special, pot roast, boiled potatoes & carrots. The service, the poatatoes and carrots were very good. The beef was tender but upon tasting it I found it to be SO SALTY that I knew I’d get sick if I ate it.

I advised the nice waitress and asked her to figure the bill accordingly. She had to see the manager, who told her to take off 10%. TEN PERCENT! AND, the manager didn’t even come to our table to discuss this matter. It was almost 4 in the afternoon and the place was far from busy.

The meat of any meal comprises much more than ten percent in value. Plus, the dissatifaction of the customer should account for a lot. But no matter the cost, the meal should ALWAYS be edible.

I’ve bragged on Wee Willies and have taken friends there. I doubt if I will eat there again.

Pot roast

.SALTSALTSALT and a poor manager.

West Btown/Elletsville Diner American Traditional

Wee Willie's West  Restaurant Reviews

Wee Willie's West is located near the cities of Woodbridge.
People found this by searching for: Wee Willies West Menu, Wee Willies Hours, Wee Willie's West Menu, Wee Willies Ellettsville Indiana Menu, Wee Willies Ellettsville Indiana, Wee Willies Ellettsville Menu, and Wee Willies Restaurant.