3545 W Chester Pike
Newtown Square, PA 19073-3701

Weinrich Bakery

Cuisine: Bakeries, German

Pros
"Last German bakery that I know. "
Cons
"Eating everything I want to will put me in a diabetic coma!"
Comments
"Get there early for "sticky buns" they sell out fast!"
  • 2/25/2015

A Bakeries food lover from Newark, NJ tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
    Last German bakery that I know.
    Cons
    Eating everything I want to will put me in a diabetic coma!
    Comments
    Get there early for "sticky buns" they sell out fast!
  • 2/01/2014

A Bakeries food lover from Chicago, IL tried it.

• 12/20/2013

A diner from New Castle, DE tried it.

October 7, 2014

Unbelievable good! I no longer live in PA, but my dear friend just arrived by plane last week with a Weinrich dessert style cake with Bavarian cream filling for me. She could not have brought me anything better from Philly! Their cakes…
December 16, 2011

Fantastic and Fresh

This is one business where the reviews are NOT phoney! It's just an exceptional bakery, the kind of independent business that we will all miss if/when it retires!
February 12, 2011

Friendly staff is the icing on the already tasty cake!

I work at a country club right up the road, and we use Weinrich for all our wedding cakes. They are a top notch operation and are always a pleasure to work with. One time I even forgot to order a cake for a client and remembered the day…

2/14/2018

An Italian food lover from Newtown Square, PA tried Trattoria Giuseppe, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Cons
great place to eat and party
Comments
we love trattoria Giuseppe great food and service
2/14/2018

A dining patron from US tried Fellini's Cafe and liked it.

2/13/2018

A dining patron from Havertown, PA tried Charlotte's Restaurant.

1/20/2018

An Italian chowhound from Newtown Square, PA tried Trattoria Giuseppe and liked it.

1/13/2018

A diner from Swarthmore, PA tried Trattoria Giuseppe.

12/28/2017

An Italian chowhound from Philadelphia, PA tried Trattoria Giuseppe and liked it.

12/25/2017

An Italian chowhound from Broomall, PA tried Trattoria Giuseppe, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

12/14/2017

An Italian chowhound from Havertown, PA tried Trattoria Giuseppe.

11/04/2017

An Italian chowhound from Conshohocken, PA tried Trattoria Giuseppe.

10/29/2017

A diner from Malvern, PA tried First Watch, didn't like it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Bakeries German

Weinrich Bakery  Restaurant Reviews

Weinrich Bakery is located near the cities of Newtown Township, Marple, Broomall, and Edgemont.
People found this by searching for: Weinrich Bakery Newtown Square Pa, Weinrich S Bakery Newtown Square Pa, Weinrich Bakery, Weinrich's Bakery Newtown Square, Wienrich Bakery In Pa, Weinrich's Bakery Newtown Square Pa, Weinrich Bakery Newtown Square, and Weinrich's Bakery.