3545 W Chester Pike
Newtown Square, PA 19073-3701

Weinrich Bakery

Cuisine: Bakeries, German

Pros
"Last German bakery that I know. "
Cons
"Eating everything I want to will put me in a diabetic coma!"
Comments
"Get there early for "sticky buns" they sell out fast!"
  • 2/25/2015

A Bakeries food lover from Newark, NJ tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
    Last German bakery that I know.
    Cons
    Eating everything I want to will put me in a diabetic coma!
    Comments
    Get there early for "sticky buns" they sell out fast!
  • 2/01/2014

A dining patron from Chicago, IL tried it.

• 12/20/2013

A Bakeries food lover from New Castle, DE tried it.

October 7, 2014

Unbelievable good! I no longer live in PA, but my dear friend just arrived by plane last week with a Weinrich dessert style cake with Bavarian cream filling for me. She could not have brought me anything better from Philly! Their cakes…
December 16, 2011

Fantastic and Fresh

This is one business where the reviews are NOT phoney! It's just an exceptional bakery, the kind of independent business that we will all miss if/when it retires!
February 12, 2011

Friendly staff is the icing on the already tasty cake!

I work at a country club right up the road, and we use Weinrich for all our wedding cakes. They are a top notch operation and are always a pleasure to work with. One time I even forgot to order a cake for a client and remembered the day…

9/19/2017

A dining patron from Media, PA tried Trattoria Giuseppe and liked it. They liked the food.

9/05/2017

A diner from West Chester, PA tried Trattoria Giuseppe, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
Favorite place to eat❤️❤️❤️
9/02/2017

An Italian food lover from Berwyn, PA tried Teca Newtown Square.

8/20/2017

A Pizza food lover from Newtown Square, PA tried La Locanda To Go.

8/20/2017

A Continental chowhound from Aberdeen, MD tried Charlotte's Restaurant and liked it. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

8/15/2017

A Chinese chowhound from Paoli, PA tried China Wok.

8/11/2017

A diner from Philadelphia, PA tried China Wok.

8/05/2017

A Chinese food lover from Broomall, PA tried China Wok, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

7/29/2017

A diner from US tried Mill Street Cafe and liked it. They liked the food and liked the service.

7/12/2017

An Italian food lover from Broomall, PA tried Trattoria Giuseppe.

Bakeries German

Weinrich Bakery  Restaurant Reviews

Weinrich Bakery is located near the cities of Newtown Township, Marple, Broomall, and Edgemont.
People found this by searching for: Weinrich's Bakery Newtown Square, Weinrich's Bakery, Weinrich's Bakery Newtown Square Pa, Weinrich S Bakery Newtown Square Pa, Weinrich Bakery, Weinrich Bakery Newtown Square, Wienrich Bakery In Pa, and Weinrich Bakery Newtown Square Pa.