3545 W Chester Pike
Newtown Square, PA 19073-3701

Weinrich Bakery

Cuisine: Bakeries, German

Pros
"Last German bakery that I know. "
Cons
"Eating everything I want to will put me in a diabetic coma!"
Comments
"Get there early for "sticky buns" they sell out fast!"
  • 2/25/2015

A Bakeries chowhound from Newark, NJ tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
    Last German bakery that I know.
    Cons
    Eating everything I want to will put me in a diabetic coma!
    Comments
    Get there early for "sticky buns" they sell out fast!
  • 2/01/2014

A Bakeries food lover from Chicago, IL tried it.

• 12/20/2013

A diner from New Castle, DE tried it.

December 16, 2011

Fantastic and Fresh

This is one business where the reviews are NOT phoney! It's just an exceptional bakery, the kind of independent business that we will all miss if/when it retires!
February 12, 2011

Friendly staff is the icing on the already tasty cake!

I work at a country club right up the road, and we use Weinrich for all our wedding cakes. They are a top notch operation and are always a pleasure to work with. One time I even forgot to order a cake for a client and remembered the day…
November 16, 2010

"Old-School" Bakery - Done RIGHT!

Weinrich's Bakery is one of my all-time favorite places! If you're looking for an "old-school" style bakery that offers traditional German baked goods, then this is your place! I grew up loving Weinrich's and I'm SO glad that they're not…

6/09/2018

A diner from US tried First Watch.

5/30/2018

A diner from Broomall, PA tried Carmine's Restaurant & Pizza.

4/14/2018

A Cafe food lover from Havertown, PA tried First Watch.

4/11/2018

A Cafe chowhound from Havertown, PA tried First Watch, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
Great food. Great prices. Great ambiance!
3/30/2018

A Cafe chowhound from Malvern, PA tried First Watch.

3/09/2018

A Chinese food lover from Broomall, PA tried China Wok and liked it. They liked the food.

2/14/2018

An Italian food lover from Newtown Square, PA tried Trattoria Giuseppe, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Cons
great place to eat and party
Comments
we love trattoria Giuseppe great food and service
2/14/2018

An Italian chowhound from US tried Fellini's Cafe and liked it.

2/13/2018

A Continental chowhound from Havertown, PA tried Charlotte's Restaurant.

1/20/2018

A dining patron from Newtown Square, PA tried Trattoria Giuseppe and liked it.

Bakeries German

Weinrich Bakery  Restaurant Reviews

Weinrich Bakery is located near the cities of Newtown Township, Marple, Broomall, and Edgemont.
People found this by searching for: Weinrich's Bakery Newtown Square, Weinrich Bakery Newtown Square Pa, Weinrich S Bakery Newtown Square Pa, Weinrich's Bakery Newtown Square Pa, Weinrich Bakery Newtown Square, Wienrich Bakery In Pa, Weinrich's Bakery, and Weinrich Bakery.