Weiss Deli & Bakery

Neighborhoods: Green Valley North
Cuisine: Deli, Breakfast, Catering

Overall
Pros
"Tracy my waitress is just amazing, she always makes me feel like I'm a little extra special.. Just her way. What a love. Marquis is truly a joy. The food was so spot on I don't think I quit raving about it the whole meal. Best eggs bennies in town !"
"ⓕⓡⓘⓔⓝⓓⓛⓨ ⓢⓔⓡⓥⓘⓒⓔ nottreatedlikeadropinthetipjarwhenieatthere"
"matzos ball soup"
"Food was great.. they could use a new place. The service was okay . "
"Great Deli Food! Love the Matza Ball soup!"
"Only place I could find chicken liver in town!"
"The food is always great and the servers are pleasant and hard working"
"The owners are there all the time. Nice family restaurant the food is delicious fast service. They have the best breakfast great pancakes also their potato salad is the best. :-)"
"Great food, large portions, great service!!"
"The food is amazing and the staff is always quick, efficient and very nice. "
Cons
"ⓟⓐⓡⓚⓘⓝⓖⓛⓞⓣⓢⓤⓒⓚⓢ"
"Have only ordered take out- no cons to report "
"Portions can be bigger Aka like a true New York deli."
"Is not a big place so you may have to wait a little."
Comments
"ⓐⓛⓦⓐⓨⓢ ⓖⓔⓣ ⓑⓛⓐⓒⓚ&ⓦⓗⓘⓣⓔ ⓣⓞ ⓖⓞ...ⓑⓔⓢⓣ@3ⓐ.ⓜ."
"Great for breakfast and lunch!!! Everything is made there fresh. "
"If you miss back east/chicago deli food, this is the place."
"Portions are large you definitely don't leave hungry. :-)"
"The hardest thing is to figure out what to eat and then just wanting to order the same thing when there is so much wonderful food to choose from."
  • 6/04/2018

A diner from Henderson, NV tried it.

• 2/13/2018

A Deli food lover from Las Vegas, NV tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 11/05/2017

A Deli food lover from Knoxville, TN tried it.

• 4/29/2017

A diner from Las Vegas, NV tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and didn't like the ambiance.

• 4/28/2017

A diner from Carlton, MN tried it.

• 2/06/2017

A Deli food lover from Las Vegas, NV tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and didn't like the ambiance.

• 1/13/2017

Pros
    ⓕⓡⓘⓔⓝⓓⓛⓨ ⓢⓔⓡⓥⓘⓒⓔ nottreatedlikeadropinthetipjarwhenieatthere
    Cons
    ⓟⓐⓡⓚⓘⓝⓖⓛⓞⓣⓢⓤⓒⓚⓢ
    Comments
    ⓐⓛⓦⓐⓨⓢ ⓖⓔⓣ ⓑⓛⓐⓒⓚ&ⓦⓗⓘⓣⓔ ⓣⓞ ⓖⓞ...ⓑⓔⓢⓣ@3ⓐ.ⓜ.
  • 9/24/2016

A Deli chowhound from Las Vegas, NV tried it.

• 7/27/2016

A Deli food lover from Los Angeles, CA tried it.

• 6/19/2016

A Deli food lover from Montebello, CA tried it.

January 30, 2011

Deplorable Attitude of Wait Staff and Owner

TERRIBLE SERVICE and the owner is WORSE! We live here locally and have patronized Weiss Deli many times because the food is decent. We had an issue a while back with the bad, rude service and brought it to the attention of the owner. …
February 19, 2010

Would Recommend!

Weiss Deli is cute place that reminds me of the Bagel Shop back in the east coast. The portions are big and there are a ton of options. Favorite is the Nova Scotia Florentine with spinach, delicious!
October 6, 2009

Pleasantly Surprised!

I was pleasantly surprised when my family decided to eat here one day. They have some great Jewish food, especially the knishes! I find myself recommending we eat there whenever we are nearby!

6/17/2018

A Japanese food lover from Las Vegas, NV tried I Love Sushi in Seven Hills.

6/17/2018

A Thai food lover from Las Vegas, NV tried Bangkok Orchid in Green Valley North, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

6/16/2018

A Japanese food lover from Henderson, NV tried I Love Sushi in Seven Hills.

6/15/2018

A diner from Portland, OR tried Cafe Rio.

6/12/2018

A Pizza food lover from Las Vegas, NV tried Little Caesars in Green Valley South.

6/07/2018

A diner from Henderson, NV tried Firehouse Subs in Whitney Ranch, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

6/04/2018

A dining patron from Henderson, NV tried Weiss Deli & Bakery in Green Valley North.

5/20/2018

A dining patron from Henderson, NV tried I Love Sushi in Seven Hills.

5/19/2018

A dining patron from Winter Garden, FL tried Dona Betty Tacos, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

5/16/2018

An American food lover from Las Vegas, NV tried Brewer's Cafe at Barley's Casino & Brewing Co. in Green Valley North.

Deli Breakfast Takeout
Brooklyn Bagel

Bagels in Green Valley South

Manna Taste of the Mediterranean

Mediterranean in Gibson Springs

Weiss Deli & Bakery  Restaurant Reviews

People found this by searching for: Deli Restaurant At Sunset And Green Valley Pkwy Henderson,Nv, Weiss Deli Green Vally, Weiss Deli Henderson, Weiss Deli Menu, Weiss Deli Henderson Nv, Weiss Deli Henderson Menu, Weiss Deli Menu Henderson, and Weiss Deli Henderson Nv Menu.