19 Washington St
Wellesley, MA 02481-1704

Wellesley Hills House of Pizza

Cuisine: Pizza, Catering, Lunch

Wellesley Hills House of Pizza is a Pizza, Catering, and Lunch restaurant where most Menuism users came for a meal on the go, paid less than $10, and tipped less than 15%.

Overall
Pros
"I've been a long time customer at Wellesley Hills and their sandwiches and pizza never get old. They have as my dad puts it the best pizza crust in town and the rest of the pizza ain't bad either! Their sandwiches are very good as well, especially the tun"
"Very rude and unprofessional service "
"Great salads and pita bread... Pizza is good too. One guy that works there can be rude when your ordering, but the others are nice"
"Pizza"
  • 1/22/2016

A dining patron from Wellesley, MA tried it.

• 10/16/2015

A dining patron from Wellesley Hills, MA tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 7/22/2015

A Pizza food lover from Newton Center, MA tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 5/17/2015

• 4/09/2015

A diner from Newark, NJ tried it, didn't like it, and rated it . They didn't like the food, didn't like the service, and didn't like the ambiance.

Pros
    Very rude and unprofessional service
  • 1/15/2015

A dining patron from Newark, NJ tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, didn't like the service, and didn't like the ambiance.

• 12/28/2014

• 11/17/2014

A Pizza chowhound from Newark, NJ tried it.

• 9/21/2014

A Pizza food lover from Newark, NJ tried it.

• 8/31/2014

A Pizza food lover from Newark, NJ tried it.

Pizza

Mma800 photo

Mma800

Weston, MA

Never Again

I stopped in here with my daughter to grab a quick slice of pizza after sports. It was 8:45 on a Friday night. There was a lady and boy leaving with some food when we arrived. otherwise, the place was empty. The takeout menu said it was open until 9pm. I ordered 2 slices of cheese pizza and was told there were none left, but I could order a small cheese pizza. I was hoping to be quick, and he said it would only take 10 mins. He took a premise pie out of a little cabinet and popped it into the oven and we sat to wait. It was freezing in the place!
After a couple of minutes, he started to get a take out box ready and I told him we would be eating in. He then told me he was closing and we could not stay. He told me he had been there since 9am.
Well, that wouldn’t work as I had to drive. Were we to eat in the car? Why didn’t he tell us before taking our order?
I was not pleased as I could have ordered across the street! But rather than leaving as I should have, I waited and paid for the pizza I couldnt eat. No tip was left, and he yelled at my daughter and I to say thank you as we left. We were back in the car by 8:55 pm.
I really hope this sorry excuse for a man is the owner and gets to watch his pathetic little pizza shop go bankrupt. I also hope he gets a very itchy and extensive rash. What a jerk! My daughter said the pizza was gross, but I was driving and wouldn’t have tried it anyways.

Pizza Parking Catering

Wellesley Hills House of Pizza  Restaurant Reviews

Wellesley Hills House of Pizza is located near the cities of Millis Clicquot, Wellesley Hills, Babson Park, , and Newton L F.
People found this by searching for: Wellesley Hills Pizza, Welleseley House Fo Pizza, Wellesley House Of Pizza Menu, Wellesley House Of Pizza, Wellesley Hills House Of Pizza, Wellesley Hills House Of Pizza Menu, and Wellesley House Of Piza.