Holleman W Dr
College Station, TX 77840

Wendy's

Cuisine: Burgers, Lunch, Breakfast

Wendy's is a Burgers, Lunch, and Breakfast restaurant where most Menuism users came for a meal on the go and paid less than $10.

• 6/06/2017

A diner from Toronto, ON tried it.

dolldog85 photo

dolldog85

College Station, TX

Worst Service Imaginable

I finally had the last straw at my local Wendy’s and have to do something about it. Today’s I went through the drive thru at 9:45. I ordered fries and a drink. There was 1 car at the window when I got up to it. By 9:55, that car was still at the window; it should be noted that there was nobody in the actual restaurant. I ended up just leaving. Previously, I have sat at this drive thru for 20 minutes at a time. Also, I almost never get the correct order and NEVER have seen a smile or nice word come from a single employee at this store. Once, the employees forgot to give me the Frosty I paid for. When I got to work, I realized it and went back up there. They argued with me and refused to give my money back. I had to make a bit of a scene and refuse to leave in order to get my $1.08 back for an item I did not receive—I would not have even cared if the original purchase hadn’t taken nearly 20 minutes and had I not received the WORST attitude from the girl at the window. This is the same 16-18 year old that refused to give me my money back or go get the manager when I returned. One of her coworkers ended up coming around to see what was going on after about 5 minutes of me arguing with the girl, then went to get the manager on duty who showed up when she finally felt like it. It goes to show that even the “supervision” is lacking…especially since she ALSO argued with me (and yes, I even had the receipt, and no, she had nothing to do with the original transaction). Like I said, I ended up just having to stand at the front counter and refuse to leave in order to get my money back. I’m not the type to normally go to such extremes for $1, but I felt these women had put me through too much and been too awful for me not to win. A CUSTOMER SHOULD NEVER BE MADE TO FEEL THIS WAY! You should really go do something about the employees at this store. I have also been asked to “drive up” and park in front of the store to wait for my food (so they can cheat your timer, I know the game) and been COMPLETELY FORGOTTEN. They literally closed the store at 11pm and forgot all about my order that I had paid for! I had to go bang on the door which was locked by then. I was motioned to by an employee “we’re closed!” quite rudely. Finally, the manager (same one: a harsh, older brunette who doesn’t smile or have nice words for anyone) came to the door and I said, “My food?” and she sent someone a few minutes later with it. ABSOLUTELY RIDICULOUS.

Burgers Lunch Breakfast

Wendy's  Restaurant Reviews

Wendy's is located near the cities of Brazos County and Bryan College Station.
People found this by searching for: Wendys Holleman Drive, Wendy's Off Holleman In College Station, Holleman Drive Wendys Number, and Wendys On Lolleman.