509 N Clippert St
Lansing, MI 48912

Wendy's

Cuisine: Burgers, Kid's Menu, Lunch

Wendy's is a Burgers, Kid's Menu, and Lunch restaurant where most Menuism users came for a romantic date, paid less than $10, and tipped between 15% to 18%.

Cons
"Rude employees, hard food"
  • 11/18/2017

A dining patron from Lansing, MI tried it.

• 12/27/2014

heenacruzl photo

heenacruzl

Lake Havasu City, AZ

thanks

This is a great article, I read and enjoyed it
papas games online

uamar photo

uamar

New York, NY

suggestion

A few months back my car was broke and my wallet with my other cards were being lost. I need assignment help online for her. When I canceled my credit card and got a new one instead of signing a signature I wrote “View ID” so that money could not be used on my account even if my card was stolen.

SeeID photo

SeeID

Lansing, MI

Stupid Employee Johanna G.

Staff is dumber than a box of rocks. A few months ago my car got broken into and my wallet with my credit card was stolen. When i cancelled my credit card and got a new one instead of just signing my signature I simply wrote “See ID” so that money could no longer be used on my account even if my card was stolen. The cashier at the Wendy’s drive through took my card and noticed that it said “See ID” and said with confusion and laughter, “Why would I need to see your ID when you’re right here in person?!”…. I’ve never talked to anyone so stupid in my life.

#10. 10 Piece Chicken Nugget Combo

SO GOOD

10/30/2020

A Pizza food lover from Detroit, MI tried Mancino's Pizza & Grinders.

10/26/2020

A Chinese food lover from East Lansing, MI tried Apple Jade.

10/13/2020

A Diner food lover from US tried Spud's Family Restaurant.

10/10/2020

A Chinese chowhound from Lansing, MI tried Chen's Restaurant.

9/23/2020

A Diner food lover from Phoenix, AZ tried Kewpee in Downtown.

9/17/2020

A Chinese food lover from Las Vegas, NV tried China King.

9/15/2020

A Mexican food lover from Lansing, MI tried Jalapeno's in Downtown.

8/21/2020

A Pizza chowhound from Detroit, MI tried Mancino's Pizza & Grinders.

8/12/2020

A diner from Lansing, MI tried Mancino's Pizza & Grinders and liked it.

8/08/2020

A diner from Detroit, MI tried Kewpee in Downtown, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
oliveburgers are grear
Burgers Kid's Menu Good For Kids

Wendy's  Restaurant Reviews

Wendy's is located near the cities of Durant, Lansing Charter Township, and Lansing Twp.
People found this by searching for: Wendy Frandor Mi, Wendys Frandor, Wendys Frandor Hours, Wendy's Frandor Hours, Wendys In Lansing Mi, Wendy's Frandor, Wendy's Frandor Lansing Mi, Wendys Frandor Diner Hours, and Wendys Frandor Lansing.