990 N Nellis Blvd
Las Vegas, NV 89110

Wendy's

Cuisine: Burgers, Kid's Menu, Gluten Free

Wendy's is a Burgers, Kid's Menu, and Gluten Free restaurant where most Menuism users came for a meal on the go and paid less than $10.

• 1/03/2019

A diner from Las Vegas, NV tried it.

• 7/08/2015

Carolayala tried it.

CAROLAYALA photo

CAROLAYALA

Las Vegas, NV

Everything has CHANGED HERE

14 yrs going here….Drive thru around noonish…so excited to order bacon cheddar cheese fries…received fries (from unkempt hair, down, dirty, crinkly uniform ladies) with shredded cheese on top…I says hey can you melt this cheese..big voice girl at drivethru yells and says thats the way they are served..you dont like it I will give you refund….refused to even put them in the microwave to melt the cheese…*fries hot, sure cheese would melt) fries were COLD .big voiced girl at the drive thru and the other one with the graffitti all over her yelling at me…after I realized they wanted a problem with me .I says ok give me a refund..NEVER AGAIN…retrain, hire someone who actually wants to work…Sahara n Easter Wendys not looking as tragic as those girls…and not too bad attitudes either,…..I am not complaining about the warm blueberry pineapple thing…I guess no ice was available…YUCK

NinaInLV photo

NinaInLV

Las Vegas, NV

Horrible service, sloppy food prep

I went to this Wendy’s on 06/01/2012 at 14:20 pm and ordered a double cheese no onion and a large fries. My burger didn’t have cheese and when I went back to the drive through window the woman gave me an attitude because I said excuse me while she was on a personal phone call. When I got my order back it was thrown together all sloppy and I didn’t get my fries. When I asked what about the fries a man came to ask me what was my problem. I told him “now I don’t have my fries.” He went to get them and handed me the bag. No apology from either employee.

1/2 Lb. Classic Double with Cheese

Sloppy, thrown together.

Burgers Kid's Menu Gluten Free

Wendy's  Restaurant Reviews

Wendy's is located near the cities of Downtown, N Las Vegas, North Las Vegas, and Winchester.
People found this by searching for: Wendy's Las Vegas Menu, Wendy's Locations Las Vegas 89110, Wendys Nellis And Harris, Wendy's On Nellis, Wendy's In Las Vegas On Harris And Nellis, Wendys On Nellis, and Wendy's On Nelis In Las.