120 Broad St
Pawtucket, RI 02860-2052

Wendy's

Cuisine: Hamburgers, Lunch, Fastfood Burger

Pros
"They had 4 people working at 11:30 at night on a Wednesday. "
Cons
"My fries were old and cold. The burger was soggy. I asked for extra onions and they didn't give me extra I got 1 onion on each of the burgers. This is the second time this has happened. But lord knows they didn't forget to try to sell me there don"
Comments
"This is why they can have a better menu and people still choose mcdonalds "
  • 6/17/2015

A Hamburgers food lover from Ashburn, VA tried it.

• 10/01/2014

A diner from Ashburn, VA tried it, didn't like it, and rated it . They didn't like the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
    They had 4 people working at 11:30 at night on a Wednesday.
    Cons
    Comments
    This is why they can have a better menu and people still choose mcdonalds

Hamburgers Dinner Lunch

Wendy's  Restaurant Reviews

Wendy's is located near the cities of Central Falls, Pawtucket, Valley Falls, South Attleboro, and Rumford.
People found this by searching for: Wendy Central Falls, Central Falls Wendys Broad S# Tnear, Wendys Central Fall Ri Location, Wendys Menu, Wendys En Central Falls Ri, Wendy's Next To Walgreens In Pawtucket, Wendys Pawtucket Hours, and Wendy's Broad Street Pawtucket Rhode Island.