4113 S Meridian
Puyallup, WA 98373-3697

Wendy's

Cuisine: Fast Food, Hamburgers, Lunch

• 12/27/2017

A diner from Puyallup, WA tried it, didn't like it, and rated it . They didn't like the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

likenomore photo

likenomore

Puyallup, WA

BeWare

I took out a junior Bacon cheeseburger two days before Christmas. Immediately drove two blocks to home and ate the burger as soon as I got home. I did wash my hands. I should have known better, since I’ve gotten sick from ordering from this restaurant twice before. Anyway, I was sick to the stomach like never before. My bowel movements were frequent and foul-smelling. I also had chills, a headache and lethargy right into Christmas Eve and my stomach did not feel normal again until the day after Christmas. Yes, the burger was delicious but eat at your own risk!!!

Fast Food Hamburgers Dinner

Wendy's  Restaurant Reviews

Wendy's is located near the cities of North Puyallup and Sumner.
People found this by searching for: Wendys South Hill Puyallup, Wendy's Restaurant Puyallup, Wendy's Drive Through Hours Meridian Puyallup, South Hill Puyallup Wendys Menu, 4113 Meridian Pu Wendys Fax Number, South Hill Puyallup Wendys, Wendy On S. Meridian Wa, and Wendy's South Hill Puyallup.