1420 Allen St
Springfield, MA 01118

Wendy's

Neighborhoods: Sixteen Acres
Cuisine: Burgers, Salads, Fast Food

Pros
"So warm in there. Sat in drive thru for almost 10 minutes and decided to go in. It took another 10 minutes to order and there was nobody ahead of us. The fries are usually great but today they were soggy. Through our meal with our 9 and 12 year old we cou"
"I ordered a burger with pickels and onions and somehow they DIDN'T have pickles! I work at a different Wendys and that is UNNACCEPTABLE! The fries I ordered were cold and hard. Service was terrible. My friend who also ordered food, received an overcooked "
Cons
"Terrible, slow service. "
  • 7/23/2017

A diner from Chicopee, MA tried it, didn't like it, and rated it . They didn't like the food, didn't like the service, and didn't like the ambiance.

Pros
    Cons
    Terrible, slow service.
  • 2/05/2017

A Burgers chowhound from Fitchburg, MA tried it, didn't like it, and rated it . They didn't like the food, didn't like the service, and didn't like the ambiance.

Burgers Salads Delivery
Palace Pizza House

Salads in East Springfield

Main Wok Chinese Restaurant

Chinese in East Springfield

906 Homwin Chinese Restaurant

Chinese in Boston Road

Wendy's  Restaurant Reviews

Wendy's is located near the cities of North End, West Springfield, and Agawam.
People found this by searching for: Wendys 01118 Hours, Wendys Allen St Springfield Ma, and How To Get To The Wendys On Allen St.