2100 Park St
Syracuse, NY 13208

Wendy's

Neighborhoods: Lakefront
Cuisine: Fast Food, Burgers, Kid's Menu

Wendy's is a Fast Food, Burgers, and Kid's Menu restaurant where most Menuism users came for a meal on the go and paid less than $10.

Scotty313 photo

Scotty313

Syracuse, NY

DON'T EAT HERE UNTIL THEY GET AN EXTERIMINATOR!

I decided to drive thru Wendy’s today to grab a quick burger, since it used to be my favorite fast food joint, but was disgusted when I opened the wrapping to my burger and their were 2 mouse droppings! I immediately trashed my burger and called the restaurant to tell them what I found and there was NO ANSWER!!! I waited a couple of hours, figuring they were busy at lunchtime, and called around 2:30 p.m. and again NO ANSWER!!! That is why I’m writing this review!!! Buyer Beware!!!

#1 Classic Single Combo

Fast Food Burgers Kid's Menu
King David Restaurant

Greek in University Hill

Hk Take Out Food

Chinese in Near Eastside

Wendy's  Restaurant Reviews

Wendy's is located near the cities of Onondaga County, Lyncourt, Galeville, and Onondaga.
People found this by searching for: Wendys Park Street Syracuse, Wendys Park Street Review, Wendy's Park St Syracuse, and Wendy's 2100 Park St. 13208.