West Side Pizza & Sub Shop

Cuisine: Pizza, Steakhouses, Greek

West Side Pizza & Sub Shop is a Pizza, Steakhouses, and Greek restaurant where most Menuism users came for fun with friends, paid between $10 and $25, and tipped between 15% to 18%.

Overall
Pros
"Good"
"Food is always fresh"
  • 7/14/2017

A Pizza food lover from Whitman, MA tried it.

• 3/04/2017

An American food lover from Hilliard, OH tried it.

• 11/18/2016

A dining patron from Boston, MA tried it and didn't like it.

• 11/11/2015

A Pizza chowhound from Providence, RI tried it.

• 4/18/2015

A Pizza food lover from Newark, NJ tried it.

• 4/01/2015

A diner from Newark, NJ tried it and liked it. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 3/27/2015

A diner from Newark, NJ tried it.

• 12/06/2014

A diner from Newark, NJ tried it.

• 11/14/2014

A Pizza food lover from Atlanta, GA tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 11/13/2014

Pizza

Tyler_Porciello photo

Tyler_Porciello

Brockton, MA

The Best Place in Brockton

I love this place. It’s probably the only place I eat in Brockton. I only get the same thing every time, Boneless Buffalo Wings (Volcanic) with fries and a drink, but it’s the best I’ve ever had. And my friends even tell me that their food they order is legendary also. I’m glad to live in Brockton, for this reason. The waiters/waitress’ there are amazing and are really friendly, the cooks are awesome, and the place is so roomy. The prices are great also. I love it. Sam is a great man for giving Brockton a place like this.

Boneless Buffalo Wings with Fries and a Drink

I wish I could rate this a 6 out of 5. It’s just that good. Only thing I get there, and I go there a lot. You have to taste it to believe it.

Pizza Steakhouses Parking

West Side Pizza & Sub Shop  Restaurant Reviews

People found this by searching for: Westside Pizza Brockton Ma, West Side Pizza Brockton Menu, Westside Pizza In Brockton Menu, Westside Pizza Brockton Ma Menu, West Side Pizza Brockton Ma Menu, West Side Grill Brockton Ma, and West Side Pizza Brockton Ma.