11942 Roe Ave
Leawood, KS 66209

WestChase Grille

Cuisine: Contemporary American, Breakfast, Cafe

WestChase Grille is a Contemporary American, Breakfast, and Cafe restaurant where most Menuism users came for fun with friends, paid between $25 and $50, and tipped more than 18%.

• 8/09/2014

A diner from Atlanta, GA tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, didn't like the service, and didn't like the ambiance.

PatandBill photo

PatandBill

Tucson, AZ

What a fantastic dining experience!

I rarely say that a restaurant has exceeded my expectations, but that’s what happened at the new WestChase Grille on Roe. The new owners have done a wonderful transformation of the building, but that’s just the beginning. Our service was prompt and effecient, and the dinner itself was outstanding! The steaks came out exactly as ordered, and the scallops were as fresh and tasty as if we were on the coast instead of in KS. My wife had the lamb, and loved it. The wine list was wide, varied, and tasteful.
All in all, a most impressive dinner. Can’t wait to go back.

Rack of Lamb

Wonderfully flavored, and melt in your mouth tender.

Jehane photo

Jehane

Indianapolis, IN

I'll be back!!!

What a pleasant and relaxing dining experience. WestChase Grille is called casual fine dining and it is just that. Awesome and memorable food but in a very relaxed atmosphere. The staff was very informative, knowledgeable and attentive without being bothersome. The dinner was the best I’ve had in Overland Park. The tuna appetizer is one that I have been craving. The house salad, duck and pumpkin bread pudding are all dishes I can’t wait to share with my friends. I’m happy that I found the WestChase Grille. I will be a regular.

Tuna appetizer

My current craving. The toasted sesame oil added the perfect touch to this appetizer.I could have had this for a meal. Yummy!!!

Shan76 photo

Shan76

Indianapolis, IN

Yum!

I was at West Chase Grille shortly after they opened and the food is to die for! I was with a group and able to sample a lot of the menu items. My main entree, the filet, was excellent. My only complaint? I wish there had been more of that delectable sauce served with it!!! If they have the mushroom soup when you go, DO NOT miss it. I would KILL for this recipe. Also, be sure to notice the infused vodka up at the bar! Both are very good, but I especially liked the pineapple. I could easily drink this chilled. Just be careful as it doesn’t taste like alcohol so it’s easy to quickly swig down ;-) For dessert we had a sampling and the Pumpkin Bread Pudding was amazing. I am not normally a bread pudding fan, but the consistency was perfect on this. The Key Lime pie is also a winner with the perfect tart/sweet ratio!

Mushroom soup

Pumpkin Bread Pudding

Key Lime Pie

Filet

8/28/2019

A diner from Overland Park, KS tried Bristol Bar & Grill.

8/04/2019

A Burgers chowhound from Rogers, AR tried BurgerFi, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Comments
Best burger around
7/30/2019

A dining patron from Mission, KS tried Rye in Mission Farms, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
Shrimp & Grits
5/01/2019

A diner from Kansas City, MO tried Gates Bar-B-Q and liked it.

4/26/2019

A Contemporary American food lover from Leawood, KS tried Hallbrook Country Club in Hallbrook.

4/10/2019

A Chinese chowhound from Springfield, MO tried BLUE KOI Noodles & Dumplings in Mission Farms.

2/14/2019

A Contemporary American chowhound from Kansas City, MO tried Rye in Mission Farms.

12/15/2018

A diner from Overland Park, KS tried Gaslight Grill.

11/10/2018

A diner from Overland Park, KS tried O'Neill's Restaurant and Bar .

7/08/2018

A Seafood food lover from Shawnee, KS tried Bristol Bar & Grill.

Contemporary American Casual Elegant Reservations

WestChase Grille  Restaurant Reviews

WestChase Grille is located near the cities of Prairie, Prairie Village, Prairie Village, Kansas City Metro Area, and Overland Park.
People found this by searching for: West Chase Grill, West Chase Grille Leawood, Westchasegrill, Westchase Grille Leawood Ks, Westchase Grill Leawood, Westchasegrill.Com, West Grand Restaurant Leawood Ks, The Grill By Westchase, and Westchase Grille Leawood.