519 W Foothill Blvd
Rialto, CA 92376

Westside Pit BBQ

Cuisine: BBQ, Barbecue, Soul Food

Overall
Pros
"Great food, great customer service, got my food in 10-minutes, I chose the mild Link's, over the hot ones. Ribs very tender, Mac & Cheese Is, OMGoodness, slice beef, was very tender. Its not fast food. It takes time to prepare. Peach Cobbler, and Potato p"
"Great Barbeque. Need to have a efficient way to expedite orders"
"Staff"
"Ok I just want to say I loved the food. I gave it 4 stars because to me the sausage link is way to hot and the sliced beef is DRY! however the ribs were fall apart amazing and the chicken was moist and mmmm good! The sides we tried were the Mac and chees"
"cook bad attitude "
"The food is delicious. "
"Delicious"
"Everything"
"Large portions made fresh daily"
Cons
"I enjoyed everything, I wish that they had seating for dinner in."
"To slow at getting food you have ordered. Be consistent on Rib Quality and Quantity "
"This place is Disrespectful to the customer. Why would you serve your customers burnt ribs covered in sauce? I want be back. "
"The sliced beef is dry! They should have a hot link and a mild link"
"why the black curtain what is the secret?"
"Need better desserts"
Comments
"I wish they had another location closer to my house. I would eat there weekly."
"Great Food. It should be a line around the block. Wait times are too long sometimes. Be consistent on Rib Quality and Quantity."
"No"
"Delicious"
  • 5/27/2018

A BBQ chowhound from Riverside, CA tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
    Cons
    I enjoyed everything, I wish that they had seating for dinner in.
    Comments
    I wish they had another location closer to my house. I would eat there weekly.
  • 5/19/2017

A dining patron from San Bernardino, CA tried it and liked it. They liked the food.

• 1/21/2017

A diner from Rowland Heights, CA tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and didn't like the ambiance.

Pros
    Great Barbeque. Need to have a efficient way to expedite orders
  • 9/16/2016

A BBQ chowhound from Riverside, CA tried it.

• 7/17/2016

A BBQ food lover from Pomona, CA tried it and liked it.

• 6/12/2016

A BBQ food lover from Rowland Heights, CA tried it.

• 5/27/2016

A dining patron from Colton, CA tried it, liked it, and rated it . They didn't like the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
    Staff
  • 2/25/2016

Diedrep tried it, liked it, and rated it . Diedrep liked the food, liked the service, and didn't like the ambiance.

Pros
    Cons
    The sliced beef is dry! They should have a hot link and a mild link
  • 6/19/2015

A diner from San Jose, CA tried it, didn't like it, and rated it . They didn't like the service and liked the ambiance.

Pros
    cook bad attitude
    Cons
    why the black curtain what is the secret?
  • 5/29/2015

A BBQ chowhound from Los Angeles, CA tried it.

BBQ Barbecue Soul Food
Wed-Thu 11:00AM - 09:00PM
Fri-Sat 11:00AM - 10:00PM
Sun 11:00AM - 08:00PM

Westside Pit BBQ  Restaurant Reviews

Westside Pit BBQ is located near the cities of Bloomington.
People found this by searching for: Westside Pit Bbq Menu, Westside Pit Bbq Rialto Ca, Westside Pit, West Side Pit, Westside Pit Bbq Rialto, Westside Bbq Pit, Westside Pit Rialto, Westside Pit Bbq, and West Side Bbq Pit Contact.