1410 N Arkansas Ave
Russellville, AR 72801-2942

Whataburger

Cuisine: Burgers

Whataburger is a Burgers restaurant where most Menuism users came for a meal on the go, paid less than $10, and tipped between 15% to 18%.

Overall
Cons
"Food was salty, wait was to long... horrible experience will never eat there again. Inexperienced staff"
Comments
"Go somewhere else"
  • 11/07/2019

A dining patron from US tried it.

• 4/28/2019

A Burgers chowhound from US tried it.

• 4/22/2017

A dining patron from US tried it.

• 5/17/2015

A dining patron from Dallas, TX tried it, didn't like it, and rated it . They didn't like the food, didn't like the service, and didn't like the ambiance.

Cons
    Comments
    Go somewhere else
  • 4/19/2015

A Burgers food lover from Dallas, TX tried it.

• 4/10/2015

A diner from Dallas, TX tried it.

• 2/25/2015

A dining patron from Dallas, TX tried it.

• 12/18/2014

A Burgers food lover from Chicago, IL tried it.

• 11/02/2014

• 9/17/2014

A Burgers food lover from Dallas, TX tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

royja photo

royja

Springdale, AR

Old fashioned hamburger like I ate when we all ate burgers

I remember 1969 like it was yesterday. Summer of Love? Not for me as I was finishing High School and locking my sights on college. McDonalds was down the street and so was KFC but even then I knew they were probably not good for me. Whataburger was what I dreamed of in the morning and it was where I went after my date with my best girl. Sometimes we took them with us to the Strip pits just North of the Interstate and ate them before swimming in the cool deep water. When I eat a Whataburger now it takes me back to a time and place that I loved. The quality is still there and they are constructed in front of me as I walk the line. Great job and keep on making them just that way.

Whataburger® - Whataburger® at Whataburger

Whataburger®

Perfect hamburger every time.

Burgers Takeout

Whataburger  Restaurant Reviews

People found this by searching for: Restaurants Arkansas Russellville, Kfc Restaurants In Russellville, Ky, Whataburger Russellville Ar, Whataburger Russellville Menu, Chillis In Russellville Russellville, Ar, Whataburger In Russellville, Whataburger In Russellville Arkansas, and Whataburger Menu Russellville Ar.