413 Woodburn Rd
Raleigh, NC 27605

Which wich

Cuisine: Subs, Kid's Menu, Chicken

Which wich is a Subs, Kid's Menu, and Chicken restaurant where most Menuism users came for a meal on the go and paid between $10 and $25.

• 5/26/2019

A diner from US tried it.

JaredLJareL photo

JaredLJareL

Raleigh, NC

Let' fix this issue and improve Your business perception.

Just went to Which Wich for the second time in two weeks, and found out they did away with the Meatball Grinder. The first shop I went into by the airport told me, “It’s not on the menu, but we can do it for you.” The next place, by NC State University told me they won’t.

There’s two issues here. 1) They still have meatballs, they’re just bigger. 2) You can order a custom sandwich online, and have them thrown in there.

So here’s what needs to happen. I’m not coming in to this shop again and being told I can’t have something. You guys use the meatballs you have now, have one of your employees cut them in half and insert on the sandwich when someone orders it, and charge an extra $1.50 for it being a premium item – like every other restaurant fast-food joint and sub shop does. But telling paying customers that it’s off the menu and if they ask to have it, you tell them, we won’t do that," which is what they literally said to me, is bad business. Horrible way to do business. Not only that it make some people question if they’re going to come in ever again, and it makes others think, “Well, f—- you then.”

I was not the only person in the store when I went in who wanted that same sandwich. So make it. If you can do that, I’ll give you a 5-star rating. But this is a simpleton’s issue.

Delivery Takeout Subs

Which wich  Restaurant Reviews

Which wich is located near the cities of Nc State University and Brentwood.