Whistling Swan

Cuisine: American, Lunch, Breakfast

"Atmosphere was elegant and my mother and husband,also enjoyed it as well."
" too much foot traffic while eating."
" I can't wait to Dine there again."
February 4, 2008

not favorite

The Whistiling Swan is not a restaurant that we will return to. I find that it is high price for just average food. I got a look in the kitchen and it was very dirty. It is just OK, but should be better for the amount of money spent.
January 20, 2008

good for groups too

We had a group of 30 ladies meet for dinner here. We had already preordered from a prearranged selection. The staff was attentive. Food was great. Pot pie was A+. The inside decor could have been brighter, but all in all a wonderful…
January 15, 2008

Great food and service

You get what you pay for here. This restaurant is a little higher on the cost scale but definitely worth it. The service is top notch. They have the ability to handle larger groups. The restaurant is very clean.

American Parking Good For Kids

Whistling Swan  Restaurant Reviews

• 3/31/2016 A diner from Sarasota, FL tried it.

• 1/24/2016 A diner from Clinton, CT tried it and liked it. They liked the food.

• 4/04/2014 A diner from Franklin, MA tried it, liked it, and rated it 4 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Atmosphere was elegant and my mother and husband,also enjoyed it as well.
    too much foot traffic while eating.
    I can't wait to Dine there again.
Whistling Swan is located near the cities of Fiskdale and Southbridge.
People found this by searching for: Whistling Swan Sturbridge, Whistling Swan Restaurant Sturbridge, Whistling Swan Menu, Whistling Swan Sturbridge Menu, White Swan Restaurnt/Ma, Whistling Swan Restaurant Sturbridge Ma, Black Swan Restaurant Sturbridge Ma, White Swan, Sturbridge, Ma, and Whistling Swan Sturbridge Ma.