1803 W Jefferson St
Joliet, IL 60435-6615

White Castle

Cuisine: Hamburgers, Lunch, Breakfast

White Castle is a Hamburgers, Lunch, and Breakfast restaurant where most Menuism users came for a meal on the go, paid between $25 and $50, and tipped between 15% to 18%.

• 3/24/2021

A dining patron from Englewood, CO tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 3/14/2015

A Hamburgers chowhound from Chicago, IL tried it and liked it.

• 9/18/2014

A Hamburgers chowhound from San Jose, CA tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 7/17/2013

A diner from Chicago, IL tried it.

White-castle-secret-menu-1024x677

What started as a little white “castle” in Wichita, Kansas turned into what is known as America’s first fast-food hamburger chain. Founders Walt Anderson and Edgar Waldo “Billy” Ingram chose the na...read more

Lor photo

Lor

Plainfield, WI

SLIDERS!

I love this White Castle! I love them all, but this one is close to my buddies and sisters house. The people there are nice to me everytime I go in there. The food is correct too, and of course- delicious! Good job guys, keep it up!

Crave Case

I usually get the 30 Cheese Crave Case and I am never disapointed. I could live on these things. The sodas are always good too, not all watered down. Chx. rings were always my sisters’ faves, too.

Hamburgers Good For Kids Parking

White Castle  Restaurant Reviews

White Castle is located near the cities of Joliet Township, Will County, Crest Hill, and Rockdale.
People found this by searching for: White Castle Joliet, White Castle Menu Joliet Il, How Much Is A White Castle Crave Case With Cheese, White Castle Msg, Does White Castle Use Msg, Crave Case With Cheese Price, How Much Is A Crave Case With Cheese From White Castle, and Msg In White Castle.